W37 is a bore!

• Thread starter DeletedUser86842
  • Start date

DeletedUser86842

Will ASCEND ever fight back?

c'mon ASCEND, stop nobling the barbs and give us in Insane some fun. FIGHT BACK!!!!

DeletedUser

With so many barbs to choose from, who can resist?
But seriously, most of it isn't ascend anymore, almost entirely Cola, so you'd may as well refer them to that tag.

DeletedUser

So what do you think the fate of this world is then?

First of all, does my opinion truely matter?

Secondly, Ascend has lost too many members to RL (or giving up when the going gets tough as some call it) to be able to make a come back, so that clearly leaves Ascend out, unless something diplomatic occurs? which I doubt. All it can do now, is defend its ass off until the inevitable occurs. I, and others, are apart of that same fate, and I'll still play, until I can not get at least 3 hours game time in. Which hopefully won't be as soon as I predict..

I'd have to say 1ns4n3 will end up taking the win, ~SA~ won't have a chance, due to the easy beating it took from Ascend before, and for some of the start of when 1ns4n3 had declared, no doubt it'll suffer more greatly from 1ns4n3 due to its sheer size and skill of most of its tribe, if it keeps its current growth and activity that is. Unless ~SA~ merged whats left of the active players in Ascend and AD! all I can see it doing is holding out until the inevitable, and players start to quit, and hit delete. Hopefully not as soon as my ex-tribemates/friends though.

Is this what you wanted to hear scotty?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86842

Let's take a little look.

Since the 20th December .....

ASCEND - nobled 679 villages, 84 of these from other tribes = 12%
INSANE - nobled 1087 villages, 421 of these from other tribes = 39%

This world is now truly boring. C'mon ASCEND, make a game of it!

DeletedUser

If you want some fun, try an OP on me, I'd like something to go out on before I have to hit delete.

DeletedUser

We have our current target(s). Wait your turn.

Just fight back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no need to fight back, ~SA~ got lazy and stopped faking me, 1ns4n3 never started. I feel left out :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

The majority of the top 20 tribes could merge and declare on insane and sa, now that would spice up the world a bit lol.
The way its going, I can see the beginning of the end of this world being announced due to insane and its allies having so much control and to be honest, im surprised that it hasnt already been announced

DeletedUser95536

I have no need to fight back, ~SA~ got lazy and stopped faking me, 1ns4n3 never started. I feel left out :icon_cry:

You have no need to fight back? But what else is there to do but to attack players?

DeletedUser

You have no need to fight back? But what else is there to do but to attack players?

Theres a small issue, theres no one near me to attack.

I think most have forgotton that this is a War Game!

Go play Tribalhugs

Go play tribalhugs with your R.L. and ~SA~ buddies.

This is a war game, and I'm still waiting for someone to attack me. Bring it on already!

DeletedUser86842

Theres a small issue, theres no one near me to attack.

Go play tribalhugs with your R.L. and ~SA~ buddies.

This is a war game, and I'm still waiting for someone to attack me. Bring it on already!

Check the stats, Insane are playing a war game.

Yet to see anything from ASCENd and their hug buddies.

dfix

This is a poorly made flaming thread, get some spice in or even better pick a rival your own size rather then bitching.

DeletedUser86842

This is a poorly made flaming thread, get some spice in or even better pick a rival your own size rather then bitching.

Bitching? No, just wanting other tribes to start playing the game.

DeletedUser

Wow...both of these tribes suck at nobling other tribes...

DeletedUser

ahh this is all ok chat/flame however I just want the world to lower costs of nobles! this world is READY but being left out for some reason?!?!?

and to be honest was a GOOD world many many good players and wars played out well.... in most cases but insane did have good players and active that is what has helped us prevail! for ~SA~ they are the same as insane and closer then many know this is why we like them and want to fight with them! insane and ~SA~ will split the winning of this world if it goes as planned! ...... However you all and I know it is never over tell it is over so we ALL must keep fighting! :) good luck to all and I hope/(know) we will fight to the end!

DeletedUser

1nS4n3 is a bore. after all, they still don't know how to use their troops lol

Go ASCEND!;)

Hi Merr!

DeletedUser

ahh this is all ok chat/flame however I just want the world to lower costs of nobles! this world is READY but being left out for some reason?!?!?.....

Player numbers need to drop to less than 1 k lukester currently around the 1700 mark Im afraid

even then the world would have to vote yes when surveyed