W37 - Top 10 Over/Underrated TRIBES

Vunderbar

So I had a few mins on my hands and noticed we have an active "Top 20 Underrated Players" topic, however i thought it would be interesting to see, especially where the top tribes in the world and in separate continents are concerned, who thinks they are over and who thinks they are underrated.

Below this post, with as little bias as you can possibly manage, please copy and paste the following and insert your rankings from 1-10 under the two categories listed. Enjoy :icon_biggrin:

Top 10 Overrated Tribes

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Top 10 Underrated Tribes

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

(Please keep on topic and take arguments elsewhere, oh and be honest... to a certain degree :icon_smile:)

DeletedUser

Who dare to say that a top 10 tribe overrated?Me!

Top 10 Overrated Tribes

6)AKQJ10
They are a bunch of point whores!

DeletedUser

all the top underrated tribes are unknown to almost everyone.

DeletedUser

Top 10 Overrated Tribes

1) BACON
2) ASCEND
3) Giggle
4) Create
5) BEST
6) ~TSE~
7) *NeOn
8) P0wn3d
9) W8LOVE
10) 1ns4n3

Top 10 Underrated Tribes

1) X-men
2) U.T.R
3) LEGION
4) R34p3r
5) BEST
6) U.O.C.
7) wtevr
8) pRo.
9) Faggot (obviously implies a meatball or bundle of sticks)
10) BAD CO

fraser-c

So I had a few mins on my hands and noticed we have an active "Top 20 Underrated Players" topic, however i thought it would be interesting to see, especially where the top tribes in the world and in separate continents are concerned, who thinks they are over and who thinks they are underrated.

Below this post, with as little bias as you can possibly manage, please copy and paste the following and insert your rankings from 1-10 under the two categories listed. Enjoy :icon_biggrin:

Top 10 Overrated Tribes

1) RBL
2) Bacon
3) Powers
4) RL
5) KV
6) F*U*R