W38/39 Premade

DeletedUser

Anyone wanna join a super cool premade for W39 or W38?

we only want players that are good, please apply here.

<3

i like the back

TAG: Back
NAME: We lulz the back

Last edited by a moderator:

Clur

can i shamelessly plug my w38/39 premade i'm making here too?

oh what do you mean, you aren't starting a premade?

hmm but i just wanted to join the bangwagon :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

i don't understand why your are trying to to get ppl to join when already most of the good player are taken

DeletedUser

King Saphira (sounds like a contradiction)

WHY would anyone join someone who is making themselves look that bad already.

DeletedUser

well we like expereince players.

KSI where is ur tribe starting.

we can be allies.

I pray for my sanity that you are not serious.

People like you actually make me feel like I'm good at this game. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

i told u beautiful beating, come join us. take life by the horns

Azura wants you!

If anybody with the IQ equivalent to that of a slow minded goat or greater joins your tribe I will have to seriously reconsider my faith in humanity.

DeletedUser

plzz get educated

I don't see your age on your Forum Profile, but I'm going to go ahead and guess somewhere between the ages of 13-15. If you're older than that then I sincerely pity you.

Furthermore, you are telling me to become educated while you can't even spell out the world "please." By just glancing at your text I can feel my IQ start to drop, and my saliva glands start to produce at inhuman speeds.

King Saphira said:
people dont like nubs for their leadership! - or hags

And I suppose you're one to talk about noob leaders right? This is probably Khan the King under yet another alias.

DeletedUser

I don't see your age on your Forum Profile, but I'm going to go ahead and guess somewhere between the ages of 13-15. If you're older than that then I sincerely pity you.

Furthermore, you are telling me to become educated while you can't even spell out the world "please." By just glancing at your text I can feel my IQ start to drop, and my saliva glands start to produce at inhuman speeds.

And I suppose you're one to talk about noob leaders right? This is probably Khan the King under yet another alias.

If it's Khan the King then theres a simple answer to fix that...

WHO DO YOU CALL??!?!

Nuke911, Eradicates all nooby Khan the king aliases with one embarassing PnP