W38: Pre-made Opinions

DeletedUser

Who's in Smurfs?

None of the premades catch my eye for their skill and leadership, but Rawr! gotta be my favourite out of them all.

Mafia can go to hell, bunch of kids.

DeletedUser

And Nerdz go where? SW, where most of W38 pre-mades go, or NE where Mafia will get pwned by Smurfs ( or vice-versa ;) ? )?

DeletedUser

NE Where Mafia and Smurfs will get pwned by Nerdz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

all the hyped up forum whore premades will fail, i'll be surprised if there around still in a months time :\

Vunderbar

I wanna see:

Mafia + Shrooms in NE

RAWR + Smurfs in SE

ST88 (Who?) + Nerdz in NW

Any other premades in SW

Then the premades can have ickle battles to take control of their directions before moving into relationships with others in other directions. Would make a lot of fun :icon_smile:

However that is assuming that the premades stay as individual premades but I reckon if inactivity and boredom don't strike them down, then merges will occur to keep member counts high enough :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

There's no love intended :icon_wink:

ohhhh...SNAP :icon_wink:

I wanna see:

Mafia + Shrooms in NE

RAWR + Smurfs in SE

ST88 (Who?) + Nerdz in NW

Any other premades in SW

Then the premades can have ickle battles to take control of their directions before moving into relationships with others in other directions. Would make a lot of fun :icon_smile:

However that is assuming that the premades stay as individual premades but I reckon if inactivity and boredom don't strike them down, then merges will occur to keep member counts high enough :icon_neutral:

I like this idea, though it seems we'll be packed in the NE but makes for good fun and instant gratification ftw :D

DeletedUser

MAFIA, Nerdz, Smurfs - NE
RAWR - SE
Shrooms - SW

Anyone else, i dont know.

DeletedUser

TAA - TORA! ATTACK! AANVALLEN!

this is my pre-made tribe, we have a good mix of players from all different worlds and will most likely dominate our continent from the start.

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone, or you may find Oreo or some tribe go NW?

DeletedUser

Reaction - W39
Do you see the forum title? The one which says "World 38"?

Or the thread title maybe, "W38"?

I get the feeling that this isn't about W39. Just a few subtle hints lying around...

DeletedUser

RAWR - The tribe which i fancy doing well.

Shrooms - A top contender if they keep their diplomatic issues right.

The rest i have no interest in at this moment.