Archers: No
Pally: Yes, no weapons
Bonus Villages: No
Barbs grow to 1500 points
Church: No
Choosing your location: Yes
BP: 4 Days
Tribe Limit: 75

There will be a vote on world 39, 1 week from the opening of the world, to see if players want to play with half priced packets.

1 question, what about the special settings we voted on?

DeletedUser

1 question, what about the special settings we voted on?

Lizy said:
Thanks for all the feedback, going to lock & use this for reference in the future! We tested a few of these settings over the last few days, and there are a few minor bugs that need to be taken care of before we can use them, so 38 & 39 will be relatively normal.

yep

westshire

After a week they will have a vote to make packets half price. Now that is a smexy setting.

DeletedUser

I love W38-W39 settings. It was hard to choose but I prefer W38 just a little above W39.

DeletedUser

Both look interesting, but I like W39 more, except for archers :S

DeletedUser

W39 FTW !!! Something that I can actually be active on, finally ^.^ God blessed Lizy, and she blessed us.

devil667

W 39 FTW! :icon_wink:

Even though I wanted to check out the 10 lvl system. Whatever that is.

But considering everything W39 ;) :icon_wink:

Michael Corleone.

It's actually not bad at all. Prices rise... eh. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Explanation of "10 Techs": Each unit will have 10 technology levels. There are 10 units, meaning you have to research 100 times to get max usage of all 10 units. There is no limit on how many research levels there are, you can research everything if you wish. Obviously there is a point at which researching a next level vs building more troops at the level below becomes an advantage/disadvantage. Players should keep this in mind when in their smithy.

That seems interesting to me for 38 plus the 2x, but 39 I prefer the no archers and packets, toss up...

DeletedUser

This is called the world 37 forum for a reason. I am surprised that nobody else gets annoyed by this crap about other stuff. :icon_rolleyes: