Top 15 tribes
-

Top Tribes(Average Points Per Player)

Top 15 Noblers(Tribes)

Top 15 players

Top 15 players(ODA)

Player Dominance Map

Fastest Noblers(Players)

Okay its not a very good map at all but it shows what it needs to show until somebody better decides to make one :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

GeT SoMe HuMoR

How about making it markers only and zoom in a bit?

Kinky Kiwi

yeah i saw that but i can't be bothered, the point was to comment on the spread not on my mispelling and awful map making skills

foofong1

Is it just me, or is it far to early for maps?

i mean, my tribe was partially pre-made, and still getting it's players from the other worlds, but it's not on there :p
FAIL hopes to bewatching world 39....we'll be comenting often.....so do tell me things cos i'll make a nice PnP on it :D

Intersum

It's not FAR too early, it's early. But I like making maps anyway.

foofong1

lol fair do's, it's just that in 1 weeks time, it will look nothing like this...everything in the rankings will be different.... :p

LastApparatus

Contributing Poster
Early maps are my favorite, to be completely honest. I like to see where all the premades are positioned, even if they won't be there forever. I'm too lazy to make my own map and check. And these ones are just so much prettier anyways. :) Thanks for making a map Intersum. :)

spyker92

Is it just me, or is it far to early for maps?

i mean, my tribe was partially pre-made, and still getting it's players from the other worlds, but it's not on there :p
FAIL hopes to bewatching world 39....we'll be comenting often.....so do tell me things cos i'll make a nice PnP on it :D
Its NEVER to early for maps...
Maps are gold...
Maps are hope...
Maps are life...

I like maps...