w39 Bio! Rip Off

sp.ag

I offically disown the tribe BiO! on w39, For those who keep asking me if i will have any involvement in it the answer is NO.

They are nothing to do with my tribe from w14, and heck i dont even know any of their members, they have even tried to say that they were part of w14Bio!.

I will also bring up the fact they are a Family tribe inwhich anyone who knows me or how i ran Bio!, the word alone was frowned upon.

Bring It On!
Properties
Tribe name: Bring It On!
ID: BiO!
Number of members: 36
Points of the best 40 players: 24.668
Total points: 24.668
Average points: 685

This is offically just to let the people of w39 to Stop pestering me on MSN/Skype or even damn forum mail. They are nothing to do with me.

I will hunt down each one of their members and mail them till they change the name of the tribe :axemen:

DeletedUser13939

"and mail them till they change the name of the tribe "

Good luck with that. :\

DeletedUser

I'm not that surprised at this. There has been some drama with W39 BiO! already. The K33 tribe ~EK~ I believe was taken over by JoeyJohnston11, leading them to have to form the tribe ~REK~ (R = Real). ~EK~ then disbanded, and BiO! was formed.

And so a war emerges between these two, stated by the profile of ~REK~:
JoeyJohnston11 and members of BiO! will fall by our hands, and any tribe that takes in this refugee.
I'm not too sure of the details, but that's the jest of it atleast. So the fact that he would use an old tribe name doesn't seem farfetched at all.

DeletedUser

So what, they wont get far....

Go cry in your own corner...

Michael Corleone.

Good ol' Joeyjohnston. Rofl, what a joke.

He is not the smartest guy, in fact, he is pretty funny. Sp.ag, they are going to disband very soon anyways, so why cry about it? :icon_confused:

Clur

He is not the smartest guy, in fact, he is pretty funny. Sp.ag, they are going to disband very soon anyways, so why cry about it? :icon_confused:

Joeyjohnston oh my lord.

Sp.ag, the guy is the ultimate tribalwars definition of FAIL.

sp.ag

Couse you as much as those who were in Bio!, would be upset, Its not merely a cry/whine its also to make people stop mailing me :(

@ EI, you here to fail again bud? or do you need that extra bit of Pnp from me to make you rage quit this world as well? if you wish to start the word slinging so be it, dont forget your fav bunch of players are in this world :icon_wink:

Plus i thought we got over this,

Michael Corleone.

Couse you as much as those who were in Bio!, would be upset, Its not merely a cry/whine its also to make people stop mailing me :(

@ EI, you here to fail again bud? or do you need that extra bit of Pnp from me to make you rage quit this world as well? if you wish to start the word slinging so be it, dont forget your fav bunch of players are in this world :icon_wink:

It's Joey-fuckin'-Johnston. The tribe is going to fail within a few days. :lol:

He asked me for an alliance on the first day of World 28, and I was not even a leader or anything in the tribe. You could mail him, but I highly doubt he has the mind capacity to understand what you are even talking about. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He asked me for an alliance on the first day of World 28, and I was not even a leader or anything in the tribe. You could mail him, but I highly doubt he has the mind capacity to understand what you are even talking about. :icon_wink:

OMG! Michael just changed his avatar...I was looking at it 1 second then I refreshed and it changed :icon_eek:. This is going to complicate the comic...

On topic:
They don't look like they're actually going to last or anything so I wouldn't be too worried.

Clur

I second this opinion. His antics on w28 are the stuff of legend. The kid claimed to be a 26 year old lawyer or a doctor depending on the day of the week when in fact he is a 14 year old.

I believe he also had an alias on w34. He tried to start a coalition on a tribe by creating a shared forum and telling all the tribes he invited that all the other tribes had agreed to the alliance. They hadn't.

He got rimmed shortly after.

DeletedUser

Have at it Spag... What I dont read will not hurt me..

DeletedUser51390

Oh that brings back some laughs, boy was that a humiliating chapter for EI's Tw career :lol:

DeletedUser51390

and im not?

Last i checked sp.ag and myself still have a rank one tribe :icon_twisted:

but thats in another world and back to the matter at hand.