w39 debate-who should be coming first?

DeletedUser

WHO DO YOU THINK DESERVES TO BE NO.1 TRIBE Rx4U OR T.D.E?

T.D.E has 2 brother tribes if they didn't they would be coming first.

Rx4U has less players which means they must be more skilled to have lots of points.

T.D.E aren't point whores they let anyone with 50,000 points in Rx4U on the other hand say recruitment is closed but if you must contact so and so.

Rx4U have a better average points per player.

T.D.E has 2 familys and could kick there ass any old day.

these are only a few things to get you started.

please leave a comment below saying who you think should be coming first and why.Oh and don't forget to say if my points about the tribes were good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rx4U totally deserve 1st place mainly because they are more skilled.

2004 Artemis

T.D.E has 2 brother tribes if they didn't they would be coming first.
Wrong. There's a tribe limit of 75 people. T.D.E has 72 in their main tribe. They have the brother tribes as a way to get around the tribe limit. That said, were they only to stack their largest 75 members in their top tribe, they would be "larger".

But as King Dragon has said several times, they are not a main tribe with an academy tribe, they are instead one extended, joined tribe, so their leadership is spread throughout.

Rx4U has less players which means they must be more skilled to have lots of points.
Although this point is in favor of Rx4U, points have nothing to do with how skilled a player is. Particularly as a world gets older, you will find many players who can get quite large off internals and noobs on the rim, doing little to no "real" work.

T.D.E aren't point whores they let anyone with 50,000 points in Rx4U on the other hand say recruitment is closed but if you must contact so and so.
Null point. Point whoring has nothing to do with your actual size at this point of the game. It has more to do with the way you gain your points and play the game. Particularly considering that the small players are more likely to be a hindrance than a help. The whole reason they have to establish such a large tribe is because they let all of those players in. Why have the family? Perhaps it's because they fear taking on anyone else without the added security.

Rx4U have a better average points per player.
Decent point, although if T.D.E stacked their tribes (as mentioned above), they would likely be able to surpass us, simply from Cer-berus.

T.D.E has 2 familys and could kick there ass any old day.
Bigger is not better. You must be new to the forums, as both of the tribes that Rx4U has taken on in our major wars started bigger than us. Also, T.D.E is already involved in a war and they're not doing so well.

please leave a comment below saying who you think should be coming first and why.Oh and don't forget to say if my points about the tribes were good.
Some of the points were okay, not great, but this is your first attempt. I would look at comparing Rx4U to the whole T.D.E F next time (T.D.E, T.D.E2, T.D.E3, Anger?). You also might want to take in their "very close" allies of the *TA family (*TA, 911, TAK, THEM). After all, since the whole reason for family tribes is to dodge the member count, you should be looking at comparing with the entire group of players.

DeletedUser

Having only one real border in K33/34 it will be a very long time till they would get a chance to prove it.
As for my opinion in who is the better tribe i would say Rx4U simply because they've really proved themseleves against -V-.

Whereas t.d.e.f have more members they still haven't really won any war.

But all thebest79 anyway ;)

DeletedUser

Although this point is in favor of Rx4U, points have nothing to do with how skilled a player is. Particularly as a world gets older, you will find many players who can get quite large off internals and noobs on the rim, doing little to no "real" work.

Correct but as I have talked to some players on the core (who were in Random), it seems they get 'bored' by staying there due to less activity. Then they quit and their towns (yes I use the word "town") becomes barb which gives some less exp. players an opportunity to expand there.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The bottom line is Rx4u is the number one tribe based on the top 40 player points. World Ranking has very little to do with how good or bad a tribe is. -V- was ranked number 2 at the time we declared on them. It obviously didn't mean they were the 2nd best tribe on the world, hell they didn't act like a top 20 tribe on the world. Comparing a family tribe and a non-family tribe to try and figure which one is better is a little tricky as well. We play completely different styles of game and have yet to find reason to face off against each other in war. Interesting topic but not very applicable

Your comments about having 2 brother tribes therefore could kick our a** any day.... We do own the number one tribal ODA on 39. If you want to actually compare the tribes you have to look at more than just the tribal stats page - dig into the type of recruiting, frequency - how many quit players vs gained players, activity levels - enoblements per week etc.

DeletedUser

The bottom line is Rx4u is the number one tribe based on the top 40 player points. World Ranking has very little to do with how good or bad a tribe is. -V- was ranked number 2 at the time we declared on them. It obviously didn't mean they were the 2nd best tribe on the world, hell they didn't act like a top 20 tribe on the world. Comparing a family tribe and a non-family tribe to try and figure which one is better is a little tricky as well. We play completely different styles of game and have yet to find reason to face off against each other in war. Interesting topic but not very applicable

Your comments about having 2 brother tribes therefore could kick our a** any day.... We do own the number one tribal ODA on 39. If you want to actually compare the tribes you have to look at more than just the tribal stats page - dig into the type of recruiting, frequency - how many quit players vs gained players, activity levels - enoblements per week etc.

thanks for the comment

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Here is a better comparison for you to discuss

Heres a Map of Rx4u and the T.D.E family

Rx4u represented in the aqua blue and the TDE family in Purple Orange and Red

TDE.png

now heres a map minus cer-berus

Tde-cerb.png

The only reason I left Cer-berus off on this map is that there are those who aren't entirely convinced Cer-berus is in T.D.E2 for the betterment of the tribe but rather the betterment of the account. T.D.E, Mask, or the players on Cerb have yet to make any comment on it so we can assume the argument either holds water, doesn't hold water, or they don't read the Artemis Examiner

commu.png

[spoil]Facepalm of the Week
by Undead Billy Mays

FACEPALM.jpg

Three blind tribes ... three blind tribes
See how they're run ... see how they're run
They all believed in the three headed dog
Who seems to be veiled within a fog
Did you ever see such a thing on 39
As three blind tribes

For those of you not familiar with the Facepalm thread, from time to time I like to point out some observations made by myself or those close to me. The facepalm thread is not meant to hurt poor wittle feewings but rather just to bring to light these topics for discussion.

[spoil]

Opponents Defeated While Defending...

Cer-berus ODD

19,992,296 - 25/04/2010

19,617,530 - 07/04/2010 [/spoil]

The World's largest family tribe with the world's largest player sharing a massive front with the warring tribe in Mask. With all the commotion that left Cer-berus out of the Sike disbandment and formation of Mask this was going to build up to a great battle. Right now this is the kind of thing we should be witnessing

iran-missile-test.jpg

wait for it...

wait for it...

wait for it...

wait for it...

to-do-list-nothing.jpg

Well Mr. Undead Billy Mays... The ODD stats have been rising a bit.. And that certainly can't tell the whole story. Obviously Cerb is being attacked if the ODD is rising at all. Your just looking for a conspiracy here. Cer-berus is the top ranked player on the world. It would be suicide to just attack attack attack right? I mean it's not like Cerb is holding off on Mask villages too...

Your right other voice in my head - I wish there was a different set of statistics I could use to more clearly paint this picture...

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

Billy-Mays-pointing.jpg

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: cer-berus

Side 2:
Tribes: MASK
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51,915
Difference: 51,915

image.php
[/spoil]

5 villages in the last month... 5 count em.. 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 4 .. 5 .. 5 Mask enoblements vs 18 T.D.E enoblements and about 2,502,107,252 barbarian enoblements.

Just a bit odd thats all[/spoil]

So from there you can see world positioning. Rx4u is a solid mass - T.D.E family has solid areas but are a bit more broken up as a whole. Whether this is an advantage or disadvantage to the tribes is up to opinion.

My view is that the OD stats can tell a better (not complete) but better tale of a tribes abilities.

TWSTATS said:
Rx4u

OD Rank: 4.
(261,573,316 score)
OD Attack Rank: 1.
(206,475,472 score)
OD Defense Rank: 7.
(55,097,844 score)

and then

TWSTATS said:
T.D.E Family

T.D.E
OD Rank: 1.
(296,754,694 score)
OD Attack Rank: 2.
(187,264,368 score)
OD Defense Rank: 1.
(109,490,326 score)

T.D.E2

OD Rank: 5.
(228,309,685 score)
OD Attack Rank: 5.
(134,967,891 score)
OD Defense Rank: 4.
(93,341,794 score)

T.D.E3

OD Rank: 73.
(7,763,868 score)
OD Attack Rank: 59.
(4,729,356 score)
OD Defense Rank: 88.
(3,034,512 score)

So hypothetically if T.D.E were to combine their best from each tribe they could suprass Rx4u as the number one ODA and Ranked tribe. Arguments that deal in Hypothetical situations are irrelevant.

We take a look - Rx4u knows how to dominate on the attack front but hasn't had to do much defending. Could that hurt them with an actual worthy opponent? Maybe but doubtful.

T.D.E housing the number 2 ODA and number 1 ODD shows they are at least tested - These stats I had mentioned dont tell the whole tale but are a better indication that just rank. T.D.E has had 160 players under the Dragon Empire banner to call support from - Pro or Con?

We can also look at the successes and failures of the tribe in the past. T.D.E in its current war has been back and forth as far as the stats where as in its 2 wars against top 10 tribes Rx4u has decimated its opponents. One could argue that makes Rx4u the better tribe but it could also be argued that -V- and Jokez were cakewalks. Were they weak because of their opponent or because of their leadership?

Rx4u holds 5 of the top 20 players to the T.D.E family's 4. It's my observation that Rx4u has a higher concentration of dedicated players. I used the word dedicated over talent because talent is a hard thing to measure. It is necessary to run a top 50 account but who's to say I'm not more talented than King Dragon or that Gullydwarf doesn't outclass Focalor in game mechanics? There is not way to tell, and honestly all that matters at the end of the day is if you are better than your opponents. The map tells that story.

The average point per player, villa size, etc is not unimportant, but only a factor to be taken in when looking at the two tribes. I had stated earlier that its very hard to give a good comparison between the tribes because they are built completely different but hopefully this can help for those wanting to do so.

DeletedUser

TDE.png

Tde-cerb.png

The only reason I left Cer-berus off on this map is that there are those who aren't entirely convinced Cer-berus is in T.D.E2 for the betterment of the tribe but rather the betterment of the account. T.D.E, Mask, or the players on Cerb have yet to make any comment on it so we can assume the argument either holds water, doesn't hold water, or they don't read the Artemis Examiner

commu.png

[spoil]Facepalm of the Week
by Undead Billy Mays

FACEPALM.jpg

Three blind tribes ... three blind tribes
See how they're run ... see how they're run
They all believed in the three headed dog
Who seems to be veiled within a fog
Did you ever see such a thing on 39
As three blind tribes

For those of you not familiar with the Facepalm thread, from time to time I like to point out some observations made by myself or those close to me. The facepalm thread is not meant to hurt poor wittle feewings but rather just to bring to light these topics for discussion.

[spoil]

Opponents Defeated While Defending...

Cer-berus ODD

19,992,296 - 25/04/2010

19,617,530 - 07/04/2010 [/spoil]

The World's largest family tribe with the world's largest player sharing a massive front with the warring tribe in Mask. With all the commotion that left Cer-berus out of the Sike disbandment and formation of Mask this was going to build up to a great battle. Right now this is the kind of thing we should be witnessing

iran-missile-test.jpg

wait for it...

wait for it...

wait for it...

wait for it...

to-do-list-nothing.jpg

Well Mr. Undead Billy Mays... The ODD stats have been rising a bit.. And that certainly can't tell the whole story. Obviously Cerb is being attacked if the ODD is rising at all. Your just looking for a conspiracy here. Cer-berus is the top ranked player on the world. It would be suicide to just attack attack attack right? I mean it's not like Cerb is holding off on Mask villages too...

Your right other voice in my head - I wish there was a different set of statistics I could use to more clearly paint this picture...

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

Billy-Mays-pointing.jpg

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: cer-berus

Side 2:
Tribes: MASK
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51,915
Difference: 51,915

image.php
[/spoil]

5 villages in the last month... 5 count em.. 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 4 .. 5 .. 5 Mask enoblements vs 18 T.D.E enoblements and about 2,502,107,252 barbarian enoblements.

Just a bit odd thats all[/spoil]

So from there you can see world positioning. Rx4u is a solid mass - T.D.E family has solid areas but are a bit more broken up as a whole. Whether this is an advantage or disadvantage to the tribes is up to opinion.

My view is that the OD stats can tell a better (not complete) but better tale of a tribes abilities.

and then

So hypothetically if T.D.E were to combine their best from each tribe they could suprass Rx4u as the number one ODA and Ranked tribe. Arguments that deal in Hypothetical situations are irrelevant.

We take a look - Rx4u knows how to dominate on the attack front but hasn't had to do much defending. Could that hurt them with an actual worthy opponent? Maybe but doubtful.

T.D.E housing the number 2 ODA and number 1 ODD shows they are at least tested - These stats I had mentioned dont tell the whole tale but are a better indication that just rank. T.D.E has had 160 players under the Dragon Empire banner to call support from - Pro or Con?

We can also look at the successes and failures of the tribe in the past. T.D.E in its current war has been back and forth as far as the stats where as in its 2 wars against top 10 tribes Rx4u has decimated its opponents. One could argue that makes Rx4u the better tribe but it could also be argued that -V- and Jokez were cakewalks. Were they weak because of their opponent or because of their leadership?

Rx4u holds 5 of the top 20 players to the T.D.E family's 4. It's my observation that Rx4u has a higher concentration of dedicated players. I used the word dedicated over talent because talent is a hard thing to measure. It is necessary to run a top 50 account but who's to say I'm not more talented than King Dragon or that Gullydwarf doesn't outclass Focalor in game mechanics? There is not way to tell, and honestly all that matters at the end of the day is if you are better than your opponents. The map tells that story.

The average point per player, villa size, etc is not unimportant, but only a factor to be taken in when looking at the two tribes. I had stated earlier that its very hard to give a good comparison between the tribes because they are built completely different but hopefully this can help for those wanting to do so.

And this right here is why UDBM is my favorite poster!

DeletedUser

well obviously not but I am new and this is my first thread.

thiemmortem

Isn't that kind of like saying - "He's either dead or alive". :icon_wink:

TDE.png

Tde-cerb.png

Pretty maps! :icon_eek:

And this right here is why UDBM is my favorite poster!

Seconded.

Some people also criticize family and academy tribes, but it's just another way to run the tribe - it has its pros and cons just as single smaller tribes (in terms of number of members) do. Family tribes, with more smaller members, perhaps run the risk of loosing morale (actual player morale that is!) more rapidly than smaller tribes as they have more members to keep motivated. Smaller tribes on the other hand have a lower turn over and although this may mean they have a strong and dedicated core, if loosing in a war the loss is more obvious, which can demoralise even dedicated players. Just my thoughts. :icon_wink:

T.D.E deserves to be first in everything. (WARNING - This player may be biased)

But if they're going to be second to anyone, I'm happy for it to be Rx4U. :lol: (Was that too corny?)

Areyaen

easy NOB!! always comes first:icon_wink:

but we got us a late start so you girls can squabble over who gets off first, we'll just roll over and take a nap as usual

Rx4U has the quality... good at what you do?

TDE has the numbers...has more players to do it?

both are appealing situations, lol