W39 New Awards Thread

DeletedUser

Googly, what was you history back in World 39?

I think it may be better if that door stays bolted shut. Partly because I'm spending too much time on W51 spamming posting constructively :icon_redface: and partly because that would take a very long time to answer :lol:

DeletedUser

Involved somewhat in the formation of -V-/Omen, the disbanding of Omen, provoking fights with Omen and local tribes.
Involved slightly in SIKE's downfall - I won't take much credit here.
Involved in the formation of MASK.
Was in T.D.E for a time.
Access for a short period of time to LosT's tribal forums :)
Think that covers the basics

scarlet ash

I think you should give the award to me for playing around with your maps ;).

scarlet ash

I think everyone liked the "Donut" map and then you changed it.
So no award for you.

Nickjer fixed that, I was quite enjoying it aswell ;(

Best Players (past and/or present):
1. cer-berus - need all that sit here

Least Popular Players (past and/or present):
1. though I like hillberries and got nothing against him though he screwed dShokR over badly... He also wasn't like on the forum much

Best Tribes (present):
1. NOB!!
2. Rx4U
3. T.D.E though I dislike it

Best Tribes (past):
1. Random - would like to put dShokR here but we fell far to early due to internal and external sabotage. Random was still awesome
2. dShokR - 20 members, did reach rank 1 K45, took on a gangbang of 3 tribes all larger in members and points at the time and won. Sadly left us quite far behind in the world afterwards then we had internal and external sabotage by one of the leaders as he got upset. Im sure older players will know who Im talking about due to his huge P&P post. Had everything planned before the world even started but left it with the ability to adapt. Sadly didn't anticipate the fact of a rogue leader :p. I feel dShokR is undermined with how much potential it truly had.... after the sabotage merged into geico then back out, afterwards people quit or merged into random.
3. Can't say another...

Worst Tribes (present):
1. too many

Worst Tribes (past):
1. too many aswell

Biggest Egos (past and/or present):
1. Once again though i like him Hillberries

Most Irritating Posters (past and/or present):
1. HB

Biggest Tribal Flops (past and/or present - please give the specific scenario too ):
1. 82nd - merge galore backfired
2. dShokR - getting screwed by its own member

Best PnP thread (past and/or present - please provide the title+link where possible):
1. Updating maps ;). Don't play this world anymore as I don't like it... So this thread is the only one Im interested in as it allows me to see the world.

DeletedUser

2. dShokR - 20 members, did reach rank 1 K45, took on a gangbang of 3 tribes all larger in members and points at the time and won. Sadly left us quite far behind in the world afterwards then we had internal and external sabotage by one of the leaders as he got upset. Im sure older players will know who Im talking about due to his huge P&P post. Had everything planned before the world even started but left it with the ability to adapt. Sadly didn't anticipate the fact of a rogue leader :p. I feel dShokR is undermined with how much potential it truly had.... after the sabotage merged into geico then back out, afterwards people quit or merged into random.

Yeah, i was in there

kinda screwed all of K45, look how weak it is even today

DeletedUser92762

1. King/Queen Dragon
2. ellioth806 - Has served everyday with an attack from cer-berus
3. Guess anyone in RX4U as they are centre stage

Worst Players (past and/or present):
1. Ladumma - Cannot run a tribe
2. Flamethrow - is abismal
3. Ckosse

Most Popular Players (past and/or present):
1. Scott Randle
2. Soul for Life
3. Lumograph - for good and bad im guessing

1. Lumograph - from the forums is clearly unliked
2. Dustinboose - Cannot say what i like to say on here i will get banned
3. I guess im up here

Best Tribes (present):
1. Rx4U - Centre point of the world everyones talking
2. NOB!! - Same as above
3. RA - Yeah i said it mail me in TW if you want the full story

Best Tribes (past):
1. LosT - Were just up their
2. SIKE - Siple
3. WAGYAJ - just for its name

Worst Tribes (present):
1. Iron Family (Although been around for so long, they are terrible)
2. ELITE! - OMFG seriously this tribe have been about forever and have never gotten over 20k points
3. ~BAH~ - Wanted to merge into ELITE!

Worst Tribes (past):

1. SNIPE - Yes i was in SNIPE and turned things around for them, dispite this i still say they sucked
2. GOTH familys - Why did they have 3 tribes?
3. =BK= - just merge the tribes together please

1. N/A
2. N/A
N/A

1. N/A
2. N/A
3. N/A

Biggest Tribal Flops (past and/or present - please give the specific scenario too ):
1. IRON - Just how are you still around?
2. ELITE! - disgrace to call them a tribe just wow
3. TRI- So promising at the start but what happened?

Best Banter:
1. Scott Randle - True legend
2. Soul for life - not in a homo way XD
3. Mr chips - didnt know who to put but he does have some good convos

DeletedUser

Just my two cents.

1. Socoh
2. Focalor
3. Cer-berus

1. vellibor
2. lumograph
3. Nilla646

Best Tribes (present):
1. Rx4u
2. Nob
3. Doesn't deserve a rankignn really but TDE i guess.

Best Tribes (past):
1. Random
2. ID
3. Didn't play early game so that's all i know :(

Worst Tribes (present):
1. IRON family
2. GLEE
3. SIO

Worst Tribes (past):
1. If they haven't made it to present they are all bad.

1. Pervis
2. UBM
3. Googly

1. See least popular players ^^

1. -V-
2. MASK
3. Jokez

Best PnP thread (past and/or present - please provide the title+link where possible):
1. The one where the mod locked everything :lol:
2. Rx4u declaration on -V- (buildup + declaration)
3. N/A

ston3d

1. Random, because they may or may not have continued to rule. The world will never know.

(Sorry to dragg up old comments:icon_wink:)

Firstly a flop is when something is unsuccessful, Random dominated the start of the world even if they didn't have any epic wars, how is that unsuccessful? They could have been more successful yes, but they cant be called a flop. PoP, now that was a flop.

Secondly, Come on get serious. Who would have stopped Random? :icon_rolleyes:

PS. Yes, I am bored. Hence the rooting around in random topics :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

1. vellibor
2. lumograph

Yay we both got on. Anyway popularity on this world was never expected when I have had so many clashes with the once external dominant NOB!!

I also wish you people would spell my account right

it's Lumograph4

DeletedUser

Yay we both got on. Anyway popularity on this world was never expected when I have had so many clashes with the once external dominant NOB!!

I also wish you people would spell my account right

it's Lumograph4

Yeah, we win at foruming.

DeletedUser

Yeah, we win at foruming.

Notice I said, "once external dominant NOB!!", meaning for a long time people never said anything wrong against you guys as they were scared of becoming targets, however since the huge inactivity scandal & the mask merge, your respect on the forum decreased immensely & Rx4u now hold that mantle as the dominant external tribe.

The once proud nob is not what it used to be, but hey it is just my opinion, I am sure I will get at least 5 replies from nob or ex-nob players telling me how wrong I am & then trying to convince the world I am a fail player, but hey I don't care, I will still voice my opinion.

DeletedUser

Notice I said, "once external dominant NOB!!", meaning for a long time people never said anything wrong against you guys as they were scared of becoming targets, however since the huge inactivity scandal & the mask merge, your respect on the forum decreased immensely & Rx4u now hold that mantle as the dominant external tribe.

The once proud nob is not what it used to be, but hey it is just my opinion, I am sure I will get at least 5 replies from nob or ex-nob players telling me how wrong I am & then trying to convince the world I am a fail player, but hey I don't care, I will still voice my opinion.

Hey, the posts here show what people think of you, there's no real need to touch on that subject any more. That said, I can find you an account in another tribe if you'd like to challenge us for a second time. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser92762

Hey you two just fight it out on the battlefield not the forums :)

RAID vs NOB

But lumo and anac should be left to a one on one fight :)