W39 teaching tribe.

DeletedUser

Hi, my name is *softy* Leader of TBN we are a teaching tribe, please do not think that because we plan on teaching players that we will ot go far, I have lead enough tribes in my time and I know that we will do well in this world.

We have a good base of experianced players under different alliases so as to back up the new learning players.

Most teaching tribes are just mass-recuiters with large guide sections, My tribe will be different we will have a lot of guides yes but we also will have a lot of activities for the tribe as a whole to just squads and down to single players, activities will range from tribal offences, build strats to learning to lead a tribe and organising.

My tribe is a tribe based on strict rules, you have to be willing to follow our leadership and learn from us.

We do not have allies in the same continent as us, and we will have no diplomacy with other tribes for another month at least, this tribe will be able to defend itself belive me we will not fail.

My personal experience in brief; started playing tribalwars on the first german server and got to 8 million points before quiting the german servers alltogether. I have lead many tribes in my time including another teaching tribe, I have a lot of experience and I decided that whats the point in me having all of it if I don't help others? I'm currently playing on 3 worlds under different aliases, I have cut it down form 5 to 3 so that I can have more time on this world and teach people.

All i ask is that if you want to join or help you must be willing, if you arnt will you will not learn.

We are currently recuiting in k26, 27 and 37.

Thankyou.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Don't forget to tell them you got dismissed from void for being inactive >.>

DeletedUser

i gave reasons for this in the w39 general forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Softy,
first of all ,i would like to allie with ur tribe. My tribe is Falco (SEX2) a branch of SouthEastXpress (SEX1), both SEX1 and my tribe are just now starting in K67 area and are trying to get more people to join our tribes, and i was wondering if when ur done teaching people from this area if you could refer them to us or if not do u have any suggestions

DeletedUser

Lmao, how many allies you want? do you just want to hug every tribe there is?

DeletedUser

umm ok how bout u grow up and quit thinking ur so cool tryin to make people feel bad because first of all its not working and secondly ur just makeing urself look like even more of a douche bag

DeletedUser

Firstly, he has a point - good tribes never have lots of allies. Hugging is just a way of showing that you are a coward and can't stand up to people by yourself. It never works out.

And secondly he doesn't look like a douche bag because he is right. If anyone looks like a douche bag then its you for posting in bold, italics and underlined font. That is so annoying to read. Anyway instead of finding allies, get your members to attack people and make some enemies. You never get good by allying with all of your noble targets...

DeletedUser

And teaching tribes don't need an alliance, nor intend to give away their members. Their members deserve better than you.

DeletedUser

ok well thanks for the advice im kinda new to this game and just trying to get a few more ppl in my tribe