W39 vs W1

DeletedUser

k so I quit W1 3 years ago. I see there are quite the number of game worlds now. What developments has tribalwars made in these 3 years? Is there any new content? Have the units been tweaked at all?

I threw a village down and so far it seems to be the same..

DeletedUser

Archers, Churches, new versions like 5.0 or 5.1, etc etc.

DeletedUser

Archers, Churches, new versions like 5.0 or 5.1, etc etc.

Hmm I should have clarified. I mucked around with a couple of worlds after W1, and archers, churches, statues, etc were available in some of these.

What are versions 5.0/5.1?

DeletedUser68295

They're just new versions of the game software with a few little tweaks or features or fixes.

W39 is basically W1 with paladins if that's what you're looking for.

timelimit

Not much has changed, the graphics of the people have gotten a bit better, theres a lot more PnP.

DeletedUser

they had a political map for like 10 seconds then took it off. If people read the forum they would have known how it worked, not spammed the forum, and have it tooken off.

DeletedUser68295

they had a political map for like 10 seconds then took it off. If people read the forum they would have known how it worked, not spammed the forum, and have it tooken off.
They still have it as an option for premium

DeletedUser

Bane i remember you, you were in TW with me.Love the retro siggy.

DeletedUser

Timelimit - Change your siggy or you will get infracted :) (shame though, I like it)

DeletedUser

Bane i remember you, you were in TW with me.Love the retro siggy.
yup. Had fun w/ TW, all the drama's what kept me playing (guess I'm a typical TWer). Figured I'd poke back around and see what's new. Kinda bummed that nothing's changed since way back - was hoping for a fresh twist to draw me back in.

Timelimit - Change your siggy or you will get infracted :) (shame though, I like it)

Hah. I glanced back up thinking I missed a subtle goatse, but alas, just a plain sig. Glad to see forum nazi'ing is still going strong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yay, another fool who can't resist flaming the simpilest of messages. Figured I'd let him know so he could change it before getting an infraction, yet you couldn't resist mouthing and having your suggestion heard, could you?

DeletedUser

yup. Had fun w/ TW, all the drama's what kept me playing (guess I'm a typical TWer). Figured I'd poke back around and see what's new. Kinda bummed that nothing's changed since way back - was hoping for a fresh twist to draw me back in.

Hah. I glanced back up thinking I missed a subtle goatse, but alas, just a plain sig. Glad to see forum nazi'ing is still going strong.

Just came back recently too, just in time to start world 39.

DeletedUser

Yay, another fool who can't resist flaming the simpilest of messages. Figured I'd let him know so he could change it before getting an infraction, yet you couldn't resist mouthing and having your suggestion heard, could you?

Let's be clear: I was not, in my prior message, insulting or flaming you or your message. I was merely noting that forum nazi'ing, that is, the practice of over-zealous enforcement of the rules, was still going strong, and that this is quite clearly substantiated by your suggestion, and further reinforced above.

All that said, you come off as an admin's pet who is getting his panties in a wad over a "simpil" observation. Down sparky.

DeletedUser

Damnit, I actually laughed at the end of your post. God damn cheater aha. Fair enough, took it the wrong way and am in a bad mood.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
k so I quit W1 3 years ago. I see there are quite the number of game worlds now. What developments has tribalwars made in these 3 years? Is there any new content? Have the units been tweaked at all?

I threw a village down and so far it seems to be the same..

If you quit w1 3 years ago, that means you only played it for about a month??

DeletedUser

W1 beats W39 hands down.
You obviously missed the point of this topic.

For Bane, if you are looking for new, constant twists, the only thing I can think of that is regularly put in is the new churches. There are some minor things, like a change in the graphical village overview or updates/additions to the rules.

Though if you are looking for a new things in the game, keep your eye open in the forums for the new worlds. Sometimes the TWstaff decides to try something new, like in W27 they tried automatically placing everyone into a tribe and locking the tribes for the first 3 months. It failed horribly, but that was just an example.