w39 Xbox live :o

DeletedUser

To cure the boredom, lets play Xbox live and make friends! Hooray!

Come play Cod: WaW with me later. SnD?

Xbox Gamertag: iTz Eire

Gimme a request but let me know who ya are.

Cyaz later. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got an xbox this week:icon_razz: but no live yet :icon_rolleyes:

Any one got any game recomendations for me?I've already got Halo3 and Vegas 2

DeletedUser

failte

I used to live in Tamhlacht/Tallaght in South Dublin

DeletedUser

yeah i don't play it my brother does, i can't stand it though

Sexercise

after playing cod4 for the last few months waw came easy. hell my first tdm round i went 26-3 with a killstreak of 13. second round i was 33-9. it went down hill after that because of my booze habit. D:
I've still got a +1.00 kill ratio though, lol.

XBL - Punkers Slave

ps - to op: this is w38

DeletedUser

after playing cod4 for the last few months waw came easy. hell my first tdm round i went 26-3 with a killstreak of 13. second round i was 33-9. it went down hill after that because of my booze habit. D:
I've still got a +1.00 kill ratio though, lol.

XBL - Punkers Slave

ps - to op: this is w38

Lmao, just realised that now. Cheers. xD

Mazick

To cure the boredom, lets play Xbox live and make friends! Hooray!

Come play Cod: WaW with me later. SnD?

Xbox Gamertag: iTz Eire

Gimme a request but let me know who ya are.

Cyaz later. :)

Just a random question but...

Did you ever play CS:S?

DeletedUser

Gamertag: rancido09

@Shoop: so are you in ireland or irish or just have Eire in your gamertag randomly? lol

@p0mmy: whereabouts in tallaght? I used to live just 5 mins off the belgard road :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Xbox 360 and xbox live sucks.. I have xbox360 and use to have live and I hate them.

And now I am playing PS3. And soon I will open a PSN account.. PS3 and PSN is much better then 360 and live..

DeletedUser

Xbox 360 and xbox live sucks.. I have xbox360 and use to have live and I hate them.

And now I am playing PS3. And soon I will open a PSN account.. PS3 and PSN is much better then 360 and live..

It's very nice that you have that opinion, however this is the "w39 (should be 38) xbox live :eek:" thread...
Therefore noone cares about whether you like/dislike xbox or whether or not you have a PS3 or are online with that either. So... if you want to go on about your PS3, make a PS3 thread for that purpose. In the meantime why not go spam somewhere else? :icon_rolleyes: