W4 Player Picture Thread

DeletedUser4987

No, it's just that I knew he was from England and he looks.....well.....English haha

Actually i think you'll find its a bad photo, i don't normally look that snobby, i think my nose had an itch....

And I'm not English, I'm Cornish. :p.

I don't sound English lol.

DeletedUser

Actually i think you'll find its a bad photo, i don't normally look that snobby, i think my nose had an itch....

And I'm not English, I'm Cornish. :p.

I don't sound English lol.

oh lol, I just sound like a southern American lol, but i have some German in me.

parham

OK, it seems I totally missed this topic! :p

20071121034si4.jpg
03092006016uv7.jpg
kokyib6.jpg

20070624273nk2.jpg
10062007055ec3.jpg
image478rc8.jpg

Nice mate... I didn't know we have that many handsome dudes in our tribe! ;)

I don't have time to upload some pics, but you can check me and also a few real life friends of mine on my profile in Yahoo! 360.

DeletedUser18772

Here you go Parham: Beauty such as yours should be shared - :lol:

272d.jpg
4888.jpg
6e4a.jpg

P.S. if you want resources or anything - give me a yell :lol::icon_redface:

LauraDestroya

Here you go Parham: Beauty such as yours should be shared - :lol:

272d.jpg
4888.jpg
6e4a.jpg

P.S. if you want resources or anything - give me a yell :lol::icon_redface:

Mmmm, Laura goes to look for a village in K65. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser18772

lol - hey I saw him first! Anyway laura you got K6 edgey, sly, killa and goodness knows how many more! You have to share sometimes :lol:

LauraDestroya

lol - hey I saw him first! Anyway laura you got K6 edgey, sly, killa and goodness knows how many more! You have to share sometimes :lol:

Oh, I don't mind taking turns. :icon_biggrin:

parham

Couldn't see the links you posted SP@RKY. (maybe my connection problem)

But anyways, all gals are welcomed to K65 and K75; we have space for all of you! :p

I make you sure that you would have the best times there in P0X territory! ;)

DeletedUser18772

Would like nothing better but a bit short of nobels atm - maybe later when they stop running around after these RE / RON / LS / Xig (hope I didn't forget some) guys - lol

Maybe K65 can be the new K6?

Btw sorry square but a generous man beats a man with a lamb anyday of the week! Anyway always wanted another boytoy! Lmao!

DeletedUser

Would like nothing better but a bit short of nobels atm - maybe later when they stop running around after these RE / RON / LS / Xig (hope I didn't forget some) guys - lol

Btw sorry square but a generous man beats a man with a lamb anyday of the week! Anyway always wanted another boytoy! Lmao!

are you kidding me :icon_surprised:,

if i had to pick between a generous woman & a woman with roast lamb/lamb cutlets/any type of cooked lamb

i would take the lamb :icon_cool:

parham

Yes, K65 is like everything you like! Just it has its own rules that I would tell you about it whenever you came here! :D

@ Square: Where's your pic? I couldn't find it... :-w

DeletedUser18772

try page 2 and p13 - there is a bit of rubbish (spam) in this thread so you have to wade through it - hey HJ!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

try page 2 and p13 - there is a bit of rubbish (spam) in this thread so you have to wade through it - hey HJ!:icon_evil:

hey sweet heart :icon_wink:

how are you 2day :icon_cool:

ITS MA B'DAY :lol:

DeletedUser18772

hey sweet heart :icon_wink:

how are you 2day :icon_cool:

ITS MA B'DAY :lol:

Dont you dare start on me boy! :lol:

But happy birthday - if its true :icon_rolleyes: But somehow I doubt it. . .

@ edgey, well thats a given.

DeletedUser

Dont you dare start on me boy! :lol:

But happy birthday - if its true :icon_rolleyes: But somehow I doubt it. . .

@ edgey, well thats a given.

hehehe :icon_wink:

but seriously i turned 15 2day :icon_biggrin:

Shiberu

hehehe :icon_wink:

but seriously i turned 15 2day :icon_biggrin:

HJ, wow, Happy Birthday. Anyways, envy you your youth. I mean, you have got so much to look forward to. Puberty, facial and other kinds of hair, your 1st experience with a woman/man/animal:icon_razz: (I am not prejudiced, to each his own I say). Btw how old are msane and VOICE OF RE? Anyways, much wub and seriously happy 15th. I haven't forgotten about naming a vill after you. The 1st LS/XIG vill I take is going to be in your name:)

DeletedUser

And now here is the photos , of the great Parham , he is very Gooood looking Man

PS : Ladies wear a glasses i warnned you :icon_wink:

img0286te5.jpg
img1855zn4.jpg

img1807bw4.jpg
img1495fl8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: