W4 Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Calling all ex and present World 4 players....lets recreate the W4 carnage:axemen::axemen::axemen:, old school, form a tribe and show this world how to play!

We may be spread out but screw continent tribes and there may not be many of us but lets show em thats its all bout quality not quantity :icon_wink:

DeletedUser198

Calling all ex and present World 4 players....lets recreate the W4 carnage:axemen::axemen::axemen:, old school, form a tribe and show this world how to play!

We may be spread out but screw continent tribes and there may not be many of us but lets show em thats its all bout quality not quantity :icon_wink:

Haha someone is living in a world of there own i believe :lol:

DeletedUser51089

i played w4

it sux

DeletedUser

^^^

What am sure you meant was....

i played W4

i sucked

W4 is pretty fast, which makes for some good playing, the best rise to the top, rest get left behind

DeletedUser

yea with all those family tribes I bet you would:icon_rolleyes:

World 2 has created some of the finest fighters and the greatest tribes. As for the familys, it is simply because it is an old world. Its like how everybody used to smoke because they didn't know any better.

DeletedUser

^^^

What am sure you meant was....

i played W4

i sucked

W4 is pretty fast, which makes for some good playing, the best rise to the top, rest get left behind

speed does not equal skill. Infact it is the complete opposite

DeletedUser

Really, world 4 had Thargaron, ender-wiggin, uldor, ulthor, bloodhood, edgey, alex souto, wilco, laura destroya and many more legends of TW

But enough of this world comparing, were all TW players in the end

DeletedUser

I want remmber when I some month ago also too play on world 4 than one idiot stole there my 2nd account.. :mad::mad::mad: I play than on LIFE tribe which are very good and I want say when not all players from w4 are good thats not mean if players from old worlds than hey are good. :)

but I hope when on yhis world ply many good players from old worlds. :)

I wish You all goos luck

DeletedUser

Oh ukawa...yeah Life is a good tribe but recently they were attacked by W4 no.1 tribe Jellybabies Gang and by a few others.... i dont think Life will pull through....but power to them nonetheless

DeletedUser

shadow-aaron youre just Rimmy MacRim.......

but i still wub u :)

DeletedUser

world 6 hands down.

if you look at world 6 players, they are just like omg.. some are a bit strange. but then if you just look at O-sins members list(yes im saying o-sin are good.) then just there you have some great players.

look at the rest and yeah.. damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.