W40 Pre made :|

Wehrmachtreich

I've decided to make a pre made for Tribwars in either w40 or w41. This will not be like MACY's. It had enough people to go with, but I made last minute cancellations due to life. Now my new one is named

Possible Names

*Blitzkrieg Armada
*Blitzkrieg
*Prussia
*STURMBRIGADEN (STORMBRIGADE)
*WORLD FRONT
*CHRONIC FRONT
*CORRUPT FRONT
*Last Resistance
Tag: FRONT! (MAYBE)
*Westphalia
Tag: German
*Rhineheart (WTF?)
*Wehrmacht
*INvasion of POLAND
Tag: POLAND

etc

our current list is very knew :)

Current List for Possible Players

Trainus
Avinash
Ashcanary
Balshat
Qwertyu
Rmatsu (Maybe)
Aprajit
Dhopkins
lordlander
lukerc
fitoreldabest
Hidden Secrets
CR-93
Nad destroyer

recruitment is open :D

Last edited:

Wehrmachtreich

I know but the more organized the better :) plus we need to hurry since lots of us r going to college :\

Michael Corleone.

I just laughed a little bit.

In all seriousness, good luck Trainus. Maybe you will find success on W40.

Wehrmachtreich

dude michael you must have no life just trying to flame my topics. HAHA i chuckle at the fact at how much attention you want but you know nobody hear gives a crap.

DeletedUser45388

First up, sh*t tribal names you have thought of :icon_confused:

Michael Corleone.

dude michael you must have no life just trying to flame my topics. HAHA i chuckle at the fact at how much attention you want but you know nobody hear gives a crap.
Attention is the last thing I want. You are an idiot, a moron. I wish you luck on W40.

But you know what, we all know what's going to happen. :icon_rolleyes:

Wehrmachtreich

LOl we all know what? More attention? Dude your hilarious, go kill yourself before stupidity does.

DeletedUser

Why dont you stick with W38? Your leading a tribe aren't you?

Michael Corleone.

LOl we all know what? More attention? Dude your hilarious, go kill yourself before stupidity does.
We all know... this will fail miserably. Thought you would catch onto it, but quite frankly, you are an idiot.

Go kill myself? Oh Trainus, you are pathetic.

Wehrmachtreich

pathetic so much that you dont leave my threads ever, wont leave me alone, in peace? My god dam how do your parents stand you?

Michael Corleone.

pathetic so much that you dont leave my threads ever, wont leave me alone, in peace? My god dam how do your parents stand you?
I am not the one saying to people I should go kill myself, am I? :icon_wink:

Have fun in W40 Trainus, maybe you will actually find success. But at this rate, who knows.

DeletedUser

I plan on doing so perfect misfit. I hope Trainus succeeds, I really do. But telling me to go kill myself? Yeah, that's a whole different ballgame.
Yes, I agree, it was very rude of him to say that. But you also called him a moron and an idiot.

So neither comments were needed. But, I don't want to get dragged into an argument here xD

Wehrmachtreich

fine sorry perfect misfit (Youve known me since ive been in OT long ago so i respect you dearly :eek:) i apologize michael.