W40 Updating Maps

DeletedUser

good stuff. like the update (finally) lol

maybe if you had looked into it rather then everyone sit around the forums and complain it would have been fixed sooner. I wonder how long it would have been if I hadn't of showed up.

DeletedUser95027

well sang
laughks2.gif

it almost make me wanna join
zu04e1.gif

DeletedUser96828

WOW, i never thought, when i started this world, years ago. that KATA would sill be here, much less winning!!!!

good job guys.

DeletedUser90935

Hey folks, I have taken over updating the maps now. Please message me of any changes that need to be made on Families or if you have any questions. I made a couple minor ones already like deleting the B-rage family and taking NMS off.

especially the larger tribe families let me know the tribes in your families so I can update the maps accordingly.

Thanks
Marc

35se

well if you want to be super accurate klownz is kata's dumpster.

and borby dont tell him to change colors. 1st place blue is good.

DeletedUser90935

well if you want to be super accurate klownz is kata's dumpster.

and borby dont tell him to change colors. 1st place blue is good.

I can add klowns to Kata F.

Thanks

update: done, hopefully will show on next update.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

good job marclass :)

also can u play with the colours like use a diff shade of blue for some kata vills to draw a smiley face? and like a diff shade of red for some CB vills to draw a upset face?

DeletedUser90935

good job marclass :)

also can u play with the colours like use a diff shade of blue for some kata vills to draw a smiley face? and like a diff shade of red for some CB vills to draw a upset face?

unfortunately not, but that would be amusing for a short time at least although I think our "friends" in =CB= would probably like the reverse.

BTW. To any members of =CB= reading this. Right now I have =CB= listed by itself because I finally got rid of the NMS F. Do you have any other family tribes you need me to list as part of =CB=.

The same goes for any of the other tribes large enough to be shown on the map.

either post in this thread, pm me here or ingame - ingame name is number1one

Let me know
Marc

050700.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser90935

With all the changes to the world the last few months - any new families I need to include?