W40

DeletedUser

If you get a world that you can choose your position you do have a pretty good chance of success if your a premade with actually decent players.

DeletedUser

I would like to join as it would be good to show how W20 play. Would hope that we would rule.

DeletedUser59335

your statement was "premades fail"
i was just showing you that they don't always fail.

those pre mades you showed up are in very new world around from 1-3 months they haven´t been tested yet... come back with those tribes when they are atleast 1 years old. (that is also young but...)

DeletedUser59335

DNY was made after a series of wars with only about 10 of the original 24/7 members remaining

yeah but... still the same tribe just name changes..

i was friend of emperor taizu or sumthign. the war i remember was

DNY vs. FIGHT
resoult.

DNY lost and merged with FIGHT

FIGHT vs. -R-
FIGHT lost and few went to -R- and the other halv to 24/7

-R- vs. 24/7

-R- lost and merged with 24/7 and formed DNY

DeletedUser

count me in, i am on w8 20 and 11 mainly. havent got very good on w8 11 as i was a noob then but i had more experience when i started w20 so 1 have grown fast there. i will defently join

DeletedUser

I'm up for it, play world's 17, (not under this name, under my origional account name; Elite Boy 1993, got banned from w20, yet swapped accounts, so now play as ferdia95). Play w20. Play 34. Play 37. Up for anything, want to prove myself to the big guns in w20.

DeletedUser40661

yeah but... still the same tribe just name changes..

i was friend of emperor taizu or sumthign. the war i remember was

DNY vs. FIGHT
resoult.

DNY lost and merged with FIGHT

FIGHT vs. -R-
FIGHT lost and few went to -R- and the other halv to 24/7

-R- vs. 24/7

-R- lost and merged with 24/7 and formed DNY

you seem to have your details wrong, DNY has never lost a war and 24/7 was disbanded and from that disband and the resulting civil war DNY was formed

DeletedUser

Mail pricer...hes organizing the best on I think :p If he tell me nothing il volunteer :p

BUt no noobs pl0x

coughsoldierxcough XD LOOOOL Jkin