W41

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So I have noticed since coming back to w41 that not a lot of people are here, I am not sure how long i can play on this world being on the rim with not a lot of people around.

Is there another world with settings similar to w41 that has a higher pop?

DeletedUser

I don't know honestly. But.... at the risk of sounding impolite... Go away, we're busy trying to close a world here. Thanks.

DeletedUser

wait your not the same Fundamental from FIRIR back in the day are you?

DeletedUser

So I have noticed since coming back to w41 that not a lot of people are here, I am not sure how long i can play on this world being on the rim with not a lot of people around.

Go join World 52, Its a world with settings for noobs like yourself :icon_cool:

mdesjarl

Try w49, w51 or even w53 opening in a week

DeletedUser

Not for long to be honest and its not nearly worth the effort. W41 is very far advanced now, and without morale, you'd be slaughtered. W51, W52 and W53 - these 3 worlds you can join as they're the newest worlds. And from what Fundy said above, we're trying to close this world.

DeletedUser

wait your not the same Fundamental from FIRIR back in the day are you?

Yeah, we are both on the account. I was wondering why there was a population spike... You're not the only culprit... *cough* mightyquin *cough*

DeletedUser

*cough* i dont know what your talking about *cough*
and here i was trying to keep a low profile lol
fundy <3

DeletedUser84793

Some of you AXES are sooooo very rude! every one is a noob compare to you guys...but in fact most of you suck! Unless you have a pack of dogs with you..most of you would fall quick! this is why i left AXES! this tribe is not as good as it use to be....Cheers!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Some of you AXES are sooooo very rude! every one is a noob compare to you guys...but in fact most of you suck! Unless you have a pack of dogs with you..most of you would fall quick! this is why i left AXES! this tribe is not as good as it use to be....Cheers!:icon_evil:

Coming from someone not in AXES it means a lot :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser84793

:icon_biggrin: yep! im not axes! thats right pal...i don't share in your ways of victory! you right...i have more style then most of you!...but again congrats on taking the world...but it don't mean much! i would not get that excited over it considering how you took it! as far as im concern..most of you are over rated! and not worth a xiraya...lol Cheers

ukpompeyboy

i think everyone on w41 is over rated lol

Axes should war fresh and see what happens then :D lol opps i forgot another axes hug hehe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser84793

i think everyone on w41 is over rated lol

Axes should war fresh and see what happens then :D lol opps i forgot another axes hug hehe :icon_rolleyes:

fresh would not stand a chance...to tell you the truth the best thing about fresh is already gone i think..not much left their that you can get excited for!

ukpompeyboy

lol fresh would be like a 'mosquito on an elphant' :icon_rolleyes:..... hang on where have i heard that saying before? erm yeah thats right thats what Axes thought of HBK lol

so what your saying stealthy is fresh have lived of axes from the start then gone inactive through bordem.... how ironic lol :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser84793

lol fresh would be like a 'mosquito on an elphant' :icon_rolleyes:..... hang on where have i heard that saying before? erm yeah thats right thats what Axes thought of HBK lol

so what your saying stealthy is fresh have lived of axes from the start then gone inactive through bordem.... how ironic lol :icon_rolleyes:

well to be fair to those guys they did just what i did..and thats being inactive.....but the diferance is they quit im still here. the problem i think is this..friendship comes into play here..and no one wants to be the guy who attacks friends of your friends..lol this is why some of the loud mouths are still here..because god knows i would have attacked them a long time ago...the problem i'm having is trying to keep what good friends i do have intact! like Booza...I like Booza..but if i attack a AXE member that i don't like i would hurt my friendship with Booza...you see my problem? if it was not for that...the map of this world would be differant!

DeletedUser

well to be fair to those guys they did just what i did..and thats being inactive.....but the diferance is they quit im still here. the problem i think is this..friendship comes into play here..and no one wants to be the guy who attacks friends of your friends..lol this is why some of the loud mouths are still here..because god knows i would have attacked them a long time ago...the problem i'm having is trying to keep what good friends i do have intact! like Booza...I like Booza..but if i attack a AXE member that i don't like i would hurt my friendship with Booza...you see my problem? if it was not for that...the map of this world would be differant!

yeah than we would have ur area 2 :icon_rolleyes: JKing stealthy ;p welcome back 2 the forums :icon_wink:
ya still active on the game?? :p cause i didnt see you noble much lately, nor is cheo ;p

ukpompeyboy

I know what your saying stealthy, its difficult to attack old friends and those that arnt so 'friends' are hard to attack because your old tribes mates will defend them because there in the same tribe. Thing is what are u going to do? wait till axes win this world then enjoy the battle of the Axes?

DeletedUser

We have done what all tribes do in all worlds. Some people are overrated but thats something you will never be in my books because I know you are truly rock bottom when it comes to skill :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.