W42 sig shop

DeletedUser

halclif.png

That is AWESOME! Small detail, my name is HIACliff not HAICliff. If you could fix that it would be much appreciated. It looks great though!

DeletedUser

Por favor, Me thinks mine is bad. lol (signature)

size-spoiler
theme-zoo/animals--you can base it on my previous one.

text-thryk bring on the zoo
Hey , is it ok if you have a different style of sig becasue the zoo style is kinda hard :/

DeletedUser

very weird HC i click on your planetrender link and i get a different render than before :/ is that ok?

DeletedUser85711

UBM, look to make the sigs a little less blury; or at least add a focal in there. I'd suggest not blasting the sigs with too much "lighting" either, you're kind of creating an awkwardness in the art.

Nice composition, feels a bit bland though. Don't really like the abrupt smudge lines on the right, the left kinda of "meshes" nicely. Face/boobs are bit too oversharpened imo, but not a bad sig :eek:.

DeletedUser

High contrast are you seriously that dumb , what the **** do you think that sig is for?

DeletedUser

Yeah i'd like one :D Spoiler size is fine.. as for the theme.. Something funny perhaps, a picture of a lovely girl with a funny quote :D

text: Ridz

DeletedUser

You guys do great work, I was wondering if you don't mind if i can get one made?

Size- Not spoiler
Theme- Something with Bio-hazard or something like it. What ever looks good, which ever colors look best.

Text- Mathat10, W42 ( in any place and color and font.. Which ever looks best)

DeletedUser

I would like a siggy too :O

Doesn't matter size/theme

Needs my name in it :O thats all

DeletedUser85711

Any requests (or updated ones)? I don't have any resources on my comp but if replied to quickly enough I may make something -- depending on how successful I am in finding the resources I want.

DeletedUser85711

Gotta be a bit specific -- but not sure how well I could do a "zoo" of animals lol.