W42 tribe-Name not yet decided

DeletedUser

Mad Smilies ~ Smilie

This is a remak of my w27 tribe that was rank 23rd or something round about.

I'm looking for all experenced and active members that want to join a good tribe for going on W42. We will be set in te South West. To get in have experence and if you were in the top 20 in any world you should get in. We like our players to be agressive na dfarm evryone around them. The member limit is 30 to get a large number of points then 10 more people that are good in the world will join.

We need 3 barons, a diplomat a fourm mod and 10 experenced players.

Members
The big guy - The Duke
Lonely 20 Dollar Bill - A Baron

Last edited by a moderator:

ackcody

You really arn't going to get any recruits. TEST/PacMan have all of the good players applying to them.

All your going to do is go in their and start mass-recruiting, goodbye

DeletedUser

You really arn't going to get any recruits. TEST/PacMan have all of the good players applying to them.

Not all :icon_wink:

Slytnt

You really arn't going to get any recruits. TEST/PacMan And ________ have all of the good players applying to them.

You forgot my tribe Nuub ;) .

DeadDuck, you've got 1 Member. And did you put He/She as A Baron RIGHT Wheen that person mailed you??

DeletedUser

well it is if there are no points at the moment and member are what attract other members unless you include experence.

DeletedUser57316

Well 1 member wont attract nothing but laughs

*laughs*

DeletedUser

Don't forget barfbugs TWP.

DeletedUser

Your tribe on w27 was destroyed by my tribe (Dstlk*), rank 9 in the world. This tribe will fail.

DeletedUser

yup, plus he tried to have a cool name like mad smileys lol

DeletedUser55663

Makoo is just complete noobs anyways :icon_biggrin: