W42 Updating Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Official W42 Updating Maps

Here are some auto-updating maps courtesy of Nickjer. I am the family updater so if you want anything message me.

The zoom is a little off but as soon as it updates it will be zoomed in.
More maps will come as the World Grows!

Update time: 22:00 ST (GMT+1)
http://map.k-io.com/index.php?times=1

Property of map.k-io.com/

P.S. Sticky!!!

Tribe Maps!

Top Tribes Map
toptribes.gif

Average Points per Player Map
topavgtribes.gif

Tribe Dominance
topktribes.gif

Players Map

Top Players
topplayers.gif

Player Dominance
topkplayers.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the second map is pretty useless, coze a player with 80points is rank 1 and with 78 points rank 260...

DeletedUser

the second map is pretty useless, coze a player with 80points is rank 1 and with 78 points rank 260...

I think all the maps need time since it's only been a couple of hours since the world opened up!

DeletedUser

yeah, dont complain guys. The maps were going to be posted eventually....Only, add a K dominance, thats one of the most important :)

DeletedUser

You should read the black underlining of each map to get an idea of what you are going to look at. You have obviously never seen one of nickjr's maps before. He is a great Map-Maker, probably one of the best and most worlds now have him as their main Map provider.

Personally I want to see this topic stickied as I have been around for a while and I have never seen better maps than these.

Elite.

DeletedUser

So don't look at them yet, don't complain about them. They will change as we continue to grow.

DeletedUser

sticky please

and this is just proof of ze mass recruiting skillz some of them noobs got :O

rossihunter2

lol i got more pts than the top player
darn maps
they only update like once a day meuwhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.