W46 Tribal hugs

DeletedUser

I dont think BORG regard TSL as UNIQUES lapdog but i was ammused by a recent mail i was lucky enough to read from vndhl stating 'we have marked you as enemies, good luck' (short version). I thought this was such a brave move by TSL considering we are already at war with UNIQUE (sarcasm icon to follow)

Mate, Borg is ex-ADD , we had war, and never stopped. Speaking for myself, nothing to do with you guys, i care much respect for your leader, but i must fight for my tribe.
I was glad when you merged Unique, unfortunally it didn't worked, it doesn matter why.
Lets make a nice fight, with your recent merges, you have the power to resist.

Last edited by a moderator:

winnie churchill

LOL opteron your too dam nice! I was going to try and start a flaming session up between our tribes but i failed.

Correct, our merger with unique failed main reasons 1, The forum was dead 2, If you didnt know before you wouldnt realise who the leader was.

Although yes we have had a merger of late we will still be fighting 2 tribes at a condsiderable size larger.

Opteron i wish you all the best.

DeletedUser

LOL opteron your too dam nice! I was going to try and start a flaming session up between our tribes but i failed.

Correct, our merger with unique failed main reasons 1, The forum was dead 2, If you didnt know before you wouldnt realise who the leader was.

Although yes we have had a merger of late we will still be fighting 2 tribes at a condsiderable size larger.

Opteron i wish you all the best.

Good luck to you. PS, if Unique forum was dead, it seems to me it is not such a big issue :).

Timon4

Good luck to you. PS, if Unique forum was dead, it seems to me it is not such a big issue :).

Many find ADD as Pimp's tribe and ADD fell :D Not to mention the whole new leadership etc. One can't have a problem with leaders then have those leaders leave and persist to have injury.

Last edited: