W46 Tribal hugs

DeletedUser

There is no reason why two tribes would hide the fact that they are at war, i wasnt asking who was going to attack who, who is allied with who or anything like that.

You have tried to flame someone for daring to enter a forum and discussing wars in a war game.

I think you dared to call everyone huggers. Check the title nubbin luvin. And.. they are our wars.. not yours. You may notice there's also not anywhere near the players in this world due to untimely openings of later worlds. I'll give you that clue since you are so clearly out of them.

Just as you feel you have the right to know what's going on in this world, and that we owe you an explanation, I feel I have the right to point out that it's a rather arrogant attitude, and if you don't like the flack you get, change your approach(ya know.. the part about titling it tribal hugs, telling the world to get a backbone, I feel we covered this already and you just aren't understanding that you wrote some rather judgemental garbage and now you want your tiara and princess gown).

DeletedUser

I dared to call the world huggers as there was no real wars, what else do you want me to call it?

A war game with no wars is pretty pointless.

Im not talking of david versus goliath wars im talking real wars.

Who are your tribe at war with in this game which is named 'tribal wars'

Ive no concern over flack which i might recieve because in whatever way you reply you can not state any facts

DeletedUser86259

Wait.... We can attack other people and not just barbs???

DeletedUser

I dared to call the world huggers as there was no real wars, what else do you want me to call it?

Ive no concern over flack which i might recieve because in whatever way you reply you can not state any facts

This game is so early right now.....how do you have a war when the median player is around 200k? Its pretty pointless to talk about war when if even breath and FID attacked each other, it would be nothing more than a skirmish

Wake me up when tribes are at least 100 mil, and the median player is a few mill....

DeletedUser84663

This game is so early right now.....how do you have a war when the median player is around 200k? Its pretty pointless to talk about war when if even breath and FID attacked each other, it would be nothing more than a skirmish

Wake me up when tribes are at least 100 mil, and the median player is a few mill....

well said...

Timon4

Borg has killed off all of Glad's nukes and now seem to be making a push back. Unique keeps losing members as they are unable to support the two pointers.

DeletedUser42132

yep glad lost all her nukes ,sorin 2 and now that they dont know what to do ,and losing their defense they have draged tsl in war wtf .Glad even tried to play low on honor after she saw that i was going to conquer one of her players she dismissed him from tribe and told tsl to noble him just to drag them in war with us

i know smth, playing low on honor is glad prefered way and i have to say "If you glad started the war ,go on and continiou the war dont hide behind TSL"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TSL has no diplomacy with tribe Borg. Free to attack on the both sides, but no oficial war declared.

DeletedUser

I am having fun in these little skirmishes atleast it gives us a reason to log on:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Another mad dude flaming the forums because he's been rimmed early. But I got to give him that: There is definitively a good declaration/PNP missing on this world.

DeletedUser

I check over the forum every few days to catch up whats happening in the world of 46 and my answer is not much.
Is there any tribe at war with any tribe near the same size as them?
Is there any tribes that would rather go to war with an equal size tribe as opposed to merging with them?

Come on W46 this really is pathetic, your playing a game only so you can state how many points you have to others.

Lets see some real wars, not rimming tiny tribes or jumping on a bandwagon and fighting tribes that are already at war.

Get a backbone w46

outta curiousity, how do you suppose "real wars" as you call them are fought? with TROOPS...which require VILLAGES...don't matter if they grey or some 10k tribe, if they ain't in your hands, they ain't working for you and that "Real" war you're talkin about.

geeze, always "gimme gimme gimme" without willing to work for it or at least be patient while the stage is set by others...:icon_twisted:

as the saying goes yo, "if you want it your way, go make it your bleeping self,otherwise cut the bellyaching" lol

winnie churchill

Normus, what a random rambling?

How many villages do you need for a war? Do you wait until your enemy is larger?

Lol i read some muck here.

DeletedUser

theres enough fun to go around gentlemen:icon_twisted:....no need to fight in forums when theres a battlefield waiting for us

winnie churchill

Watch you language mate, TSL is nobodys lap dog.

I dont think BORG regard TSL as UNIQUES lapdog but i was ammused by a recent mail i was lucky enough to read from vndhl stating 'we have marked you as enemies, good luck' (short version). I thought this was such a brave move by TSL considering we are already at war with UNIQUE (sarcasm icon to follow)