W46/W47 No Fear

DeletedUser65480

After some time, No Fear will return to Tribal Wars with a new, fresh Pre-Made for W46/W47. You can find a memberlist below, which will be filled in a little already.

Past:
- No Fear has been on several worlds, from W13 to W35. [Not all, of course.]
- I, as Heas, have been around since W7 [I thought].

Note: Yes, there have been some failed attempts in our history. I dont look back to the past though.

Present:
- No Fear is ranked 5th on another "strategical" game, top rank 4th.
- No Fear has forums, a Skype Chat and IRC chat.
- No Fear has some members who are on each thing No Fear does.

Note: No Fear has been off for that other game for a while, thats why you probably never heard of us.

Current Memberlist:
Heas ~ Tribe Leader
Haoz ~ Solid Member
FearLessRash ~ Solid Member
demonic666 ~ FO Guest
christogle ~ Normal Player
jepflip72 ~ Normal Player
Sunzin ~ FO Guest
Feed the Pig ~ Normal Player
More to come..

Tribe Details:
Tribe Name: No Fear
Tribe Tag: FearUs
Offensive Based Tribe
Max of Pre-Made members: 40
Activity Rule: 3x Yellow=Gone 1x Red=Gone

Coat of Arms:
[Under Construction]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

- No Fear is ranked 6th on another game, top rank 4th.

Why would you even mention this. No one cares about how good you are in other games.
I understand you might get some applications but that statement has nothing to do with them

DeletedUser65480

[/center]

Why would you even mention this. No one cares about how good you are in other games.
I understand you might get some applications but that statement has nothing to do with them

How long did it take to find something to point out and bring a negative reply on it? Maybe I should add "strategical" with it.

DeletedUser

It took me 3 seconds
Since it took me 3 seconds to find the important stuff of your thread

DeletedUser

You don't believe me because I fast read to get to the important partsI scrolled down the past fairly fast, and got to the present. Simply becasue the past doesn't matter anymore I simply didn't read it until now...
And you're right about what I said doesn't matter, I just don't see the reason to say you are "ranked 6th" on another game. This is tribalwars, nobody cares what you did on other games, they care what you do here.

DeletedUser65480

You don't believe me because I fast read to get to the important partsI scrolled down the past fairly fast, and got to the present. Simply becasue the past doesn't matter anymore I simply didn't read it until now...
And you're right about what I said doesn't matter, I just don't see the reason to say you are "ranked 6th" on another game. This is tribalwars, nobody cares what you did on other games, they care what you do here.

Its seems like you cant read at all.
Tribal Wars is a strategic Browser Based game. Why else would I mention my rank on another "strategic" game?

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter how good you are in other games, it matters how good youare in this game.

This conversation is over, I can't talk to noobs

DeletedUser65480

It doesn't matter how good you are in other games, it matters how good youare in this game.

This conversation is over, I can't talk to noobs

I think you have a Low IQ if you dont even understand why Im putting it there. Put your fleshy brains to work for just one time.

DeletedUser59335

I think you have a Low IQ if you dont even understand why Im putting it there. Put your fleshy brains to work for just one time.

I would call that an insult wich is breach of rules, and by the way why would anyone wanted to be lead by person who is ranked 1700 + on one world wich he seems proud of?

Past:
- No Fear has been on several worlds, from W13 to W35. [Not all, of course.]
Your bragging about haven been on more then 2 worlds? And if so it seems like you have failed on every world the tribe have been on?
- I, as Heas, have been around since W7 [I thought].
You think you started in w7? I would remember wich world I started on if I cared enough to play this game.

Note: Yes, there have been some failed attempts in our history. I dont look back to the past though.

Present:
- No Fear is ranked 6th on another "strategical" game, top rank 4th.
- No Fear has forums, a Skype Chat and IRC chat.
- No Fear has some members who are on each thing No Fear does.

Note: No Fear has been off for that other game for a while, thats why you probably never heard of us.

Everything thing in world does have some sort of strategical in it (I'm refeering to game or hobby)

And yes I would like to congratulate you having 'skype' and IRC I guess one isnt enough?

And I have no fear in you!

good luck :icon_razz:​

DeletedUser65480

I would call that an insult wich is breach of rules, and by the way why would anyone wanted to be lead by person who is ranked 1700 + on one world wich he seems proud of?

Your bragging about haven been on more then 2 worlds? And if so it seems like you have failed on every world the tribe have been on?

You think you started in w7? I would remember wich world I started on if I cared enough to play this game.

Everything thing in world does have some sort of strategical in it (I'm refeering to game or hobby)

And yes I would like to congratulate you having 'skype' and IRC I guess one isnt enough?

And I have no fear in you!

good luck :icon_razz:

Finally someone who has something to say.
Im proud of W24, as thats the only one which survived when I took a break for 2 months. People would maybe want me to lead because I have 6 years experience in leading a tribe/alliance/guild/etc., and I have been around in this game for a while. Editional: Im ranked below 1.700, btw.
Remember, bragging is for fools like you, Im just giving some background information about No Fear.
Why I said "I Thought" is because I thought I started with Heas on W7, but im not sure with that. Of course Ive been around earlier than W7, but Im just not showing because Im ashamed of my noobishness from back then. I already said, I dont look back to the past.
The next statement is true, everything has something strategical in it. But this is a "strategical" game, so maybe I could get some more applications with being good at another "strategical" game. As the fellow above already said.
For people who dont like Skype, I have a back-up IRC channel, if youre really interested in that. I dont really care talking about it, its just that we value communication.
Well, maybe you shouldnt fear us, yet.
Lastly, Thank you. I wish you good luck, too.

DeletedUser

[/center]

Why not mate? its his thread whatever he want to say is what he can say not yours btw i think that help a bit by showing everyone that they could led tribes

could i join :D

DeletedUser

sorry forgot to switch my brother account again ... P.S i am ravendevil but he used my com for a while and i forgot and used his i just created this account i am looking for futher world to join

DeletedUser

PPPSHHH
Look at his rank on W24. Suppossedly he's trying to say ti's his best by his siggy

DeletedUser

Finally someone who has something to say.
Im proud of W24, as thats the only one which survived when I took a break for 2 months. People would maybe want me to lead because I have 6 years experience in leading a tribe/alliance/guild/etc., and I have been around in this game for a while. Editional: Im ranked below 1.700, btw.
Remember, bragging is for fools like you, Im just giving some background information about No Fear.
Why I said "I Thought" is because I thought I started with Heas on W7, but im not sure with that. Of course Ive been around earlier than W7, but Im just not showing because Im ashamed of my noobishness from back then. I already said, I dont look back to the past.
The next statement is true, everything has something strategical in it. But this is a "strategical" game, so maybe I could get some more applications with being good at another "strategical" game. As the fellow above already said.
For people who dont like Skype, I have a back-up IRC channel, if youre really interested in that. I dont really care talking about it, its just that we value communication.
Well, maybe you shouldnt fear us, yet.
Lastly, Thank you. I wish you good luck, too.

RES= phail. MANIC FTW.

DeletedUser65480

PPPSHHH
Look at his rank on W24. Suppossedly he's trying to say ti's his best by his siggy

Youre kind of childish. My rank at others world Now has nothing to do with W46/W47 No Fear. No, this wasnt my best. I just dont have other sigs interesting enough for a this small size.

RES= phail. MANIC FTW.

Well, I think you dont have the right to say anything with your epic failed UTK24.

sorry forgot to switch my brother account again ... P.S i am ravendevil but he used my com for a while and i forgot and used his i just created this account i am looking for futher world to join

I dont really get it now, who is joining or not?

DeletedUser

Youre kind of childish. My rank at others world Now has nothing to do with W46/W47 No Fear. No, this wasnt my best. I just dont have other sigs interesting enough for a this small size.

Please, stop resulting to insults, because you have nothing better to say. If the best you can come up with is an insult, please don't even talk.

As I was saying though, if you say W24 is one of your best worlds, and your ranknig there is not that good. Why would we think you will be good at this game anytime soon? You may be planning to get better, but it doesn't always happen. You can say that "Oh I started on the rim." "Oh I was a noob back then"
If you started on the rim, then I must ask you, what's the longest time you've survived in the core?
If you were a noob back then, why are you stating it's your best world. I am not saying that these would be what you would say back. But they seem the most likely to me. Sorry if you wouldn't say either ofn those things.

DeletedUser

[/center]

agree on that... just pointless