W47 Wars

DeletedUser

This is interesting. Cheggs is a solid tribe and I don't expect them to roll over for anyone. Perhaps a "lose the battle, win the war" situation?

chucklefang

I don't have a single problem with Cheggs or Fear but at the moment I see a lot of biased people in this thread. True while Fear's sheer numbers carry a lot of weight they also are fighting on multiple fronts, not just with Cheggs. What that in turn does is pull away from the effectiveness on how they can fight in the areas that Cheggs is. That being said while Cheggs is smaller, I am still expecting way more for them.

There is a huge difference between waiting too long and waiting to act at all. With the stats the way they are Cheggs better pick up the pace more than they all ready are in my opinion. Another thing regarding starpals attack, what does that prove? All it proved to me was that you can put def troops in a village and watch someone hit that village. True his orders were a little odd and I would never send nukes that size, but still. The point of the matter is no skill was shown on the side of the defender either. In just about 2 weeks what star lost will be about replaced and for the most part no harm will be done.

DeletedUser89429

I don't have a single problem with Cheggs or Fear but at the moment I see a lot of biased people in this thread. True while Fear's sheer numbers carry a lot of weight they also are fighting on multiple fronts, not just with Cheggs. What that in turn does is pull away from the effectiveness on how they can fight in the areas that Cheggs is. That being said while Cheggs is smaller, I am still expecting way more for them.

There is a huge difference between waiting too long and waiting to act at all. With the stats the way they are Cheggs better pick up the pace more than they all ready are in my opinion. Another thing regarding starpals attack, what does that prove? All it proved to me was that you can put def troops in a village and watch someone hit that village. True his orders were a little odd and I would never send nukes that size, but still. The point of the matter is no skill was shown on the side of the defender either. In just about 2 weeks what star lost will be about replaced and for the most part no harm will be done.

Did you not seem to notice where I pointed out he either forgot to send a noble with the fifth attack, or forgot to send a fourth noble, and the fifth attack was in fact supposed to be in front of the first attack, as a nuke? The fourth noble coming about 10 hours or so late shows to me it's the latter, forgot the noble and the fifth attack had in fact supposed to be in front of the train. :icon_redface:

I also don't remember saying it shows any skill from Cheggs' side, yes it is easy to stack a village. I posted it because I thought it was hilarious that all of FEAR are just coming to the forums flying the stats around on a flag, yet as I've stated how many times now, their only ennoblements are inactive accounts which are now gone. The Starpal attacks also in my opinion show the lack of planning/communication between FEAR. One noble train, no matter how much offense you send with it (even if it does come behind, one noble short), isn't going to do anything to damage us, compared to if they sat around a table and worked out a large op that would keep us guessing and spread our defense. :icon_idea: Plus maybe sending more than 25 fakes total would help somewhat. :icon_wink:

I probably shouldn't be saying that as now they'll be getting ideas. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Also, looking at the ratio of attacking troops lost to defending troops lost, it doesn't look like a complete failure on FEAR's part. Yes they may have lost about 60k of offensive population, but they took out more than 30k of defensive population, and defensive population takes longer to replace. Don't get me wrong, it was points to cheggs in this case, but they didn't come away completely unharmed.

DeletedUser89429

Also, looking at the ratio of attacking troops lost to defending troops lost, it doesn't look like a complete failure on FEAR's part. Yes they may have lost about 60k of offensive population, but they took out more than 30k of defensive population, and defensive population takes longer to replace. Don't get me wrong, it was points to cheggs in this case, but they didn't come away completely unharmed.

I probably should've clarified this in the post; I didn't post it because we successfully defended a (3 noble) noble train. I posted it to show the 'above average' type of attack from FEAR. :icon_wink:

That would mean that their regular attacks are worse than that.

DeletedUser

I probably should've clarified this in the post; I didn't post it because we successfully defended a (3 noble) noble train. I posted it to show the 'above average' type of attack from FEAR. :icon_wink:

That would mean that their regular attacks are worse than that.

Cool beans. Look forward to seeing how this war plays out (seeing as I am very close to both FEAR and Cheggs) :icon_razz:

One question though. You keep saying that FEAR's only ennoblements so far have been innactive players, but my (limited) understanding was that these players were not inactive at the start of the attacks. I thought they only turned inactive after FEAR's first wave of attacks (which were quite successful?).

Correct me if I am wrong in this.

chucklefang

Did you not seem to notice where I pointed out he either forgot to send a noble with the fifth attack, or forgot to send a fourth noble, and the fifth attack was in fact supposed to be in front of the first attack, as a nuke? The fourth noble coming about 10 hours or so late shows to me it's the latter, forgot the noble and the fifth attack had in fact supposed to be in front of the train. :icon_redface:

I also don't remember saying it shows any skill from Cheggs' side, yes it is easy to stack a village. I posted it because I thought it was hilarious that all of FEAR are just coming to the forums flying the stats around on a flag, yet as I've stated how many times now, their only ennoblements are inactive accounts which are now gone. The Starpal attacks also in my opinion show the lack of planning/communication between FEAR. One noble train, no matter how much offense you send with it (even if it does come behind, one noble short), isn't going to do anything to damage us, compared to if they sat around a table and worked out a large op that would keep us guessing and spread our defense. :icon_idea: Plus maybe sending more than 25 fakes total would help somewhat. :icon_wink:

I probably shouldn't be saying that as now they'll be getting ideas. :icon_sad:

I never commented on the fact that is his attacks were lack luster at best since that should have been obvious to begin with. :icon_neutral: It's like saying "Hey I ran a 20 mile marathon." Well I just told you I ran a marathon so you know that. Next common sense should dictate I would be tired after that. It's an understood I am tired, no one has to say it. You know? That aside we all make mistakes though. It does suck when those mistakes are brought to light, but what can you do. You can be as careful as you want, but eventually slip ups are made.

I am sure their organizational skills will be improving though. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way how to get stuff done. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser89429

Cool beans. Look forward to seeing how this war plays out (seeing as I am very close to both FEAR and Cheggs) :icon_razz:

One question though. You keep saying that FEAR's only ennoblements so far have been innactive players, but my (limited) understanding was that these players were not inactive at the start of the attacks. I thought they only turned inactive after FEAR's first wave of attacks (which were quite successful?).

Correct me if I am wrong in this.

I don't want to give too much information away, Rob has a habit of whipping his minions that don't do as they say - but the player who deleted, and the other one who joined with him, both hadn't asked for support or even told us they had attacks until they'd both lost half of their villages, which it was then revealed the latter player was sitting the other, because he'd abandoned his account, hence it going grey.

In the end, they just stopped trying, and if they weren't willing to defend, we weren't willing to waste our troops guessing where to send them. It's a shame, really, we thought they had potential. So, in a way you're right; they weren't inactive at the start, but they also weren't talking. The problem was they sat each other, so when one abandoned his account the other was stuck with no sitter, making it worse.

Anyway, I assure you, and FEAR, that the rest of us have been taught extensively how to use the mail and forum functions. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

wait... Jakub you playing this world? D:

better not be that Honesty stuff again :p

DeletedUser

For the record, looking at starpal's profile, i believe she is female. Not important, but it always bugs me. lol

DeletedUser89429

For the record, looking at starpal's profile, i believe she is female. Not important, but it always bugs me. lol

If you want to believe the text 'female' and a random picture, that's your choice, but this isn't about Starpal being male or female, so stop going off topic. :icon_rolleyes:

chucklefang

jim-jones-122408.jpg

HMMM I love me a little asain girl.