W47

DeletedUser

World 47 looks like it would be a promising venture, but after taking a closer look at the settings... I was a little turned off. Still, I might join, if only to kill some spare time.

World 47 will open between 10:00 and 11:00 on Tuesday morning.
Speed: 1
Unit speed: 1
Army camps: Enabled
Cost per camp: 100 gold coins
Tribe points required to build an army camp: 1000000
Armies per camp: 20
Camp lifetime: 5 days
Max camps per tribe: 15
Church: Disabled
Units: Archers and paladin enabled, with 5.0 style paladin items
Tech system: Simple
Noble system: Gold coins
Morale: Time and points based
Beginner protection: 5 days
Fake limit: off
Farm limit: off
Barbarian villages grow to: 1500 points
Tribe limit: 120
Bonus villages: Enabled (5.0 style)
You will be able to choose your starting position

Pro's
-Newer setting (5.0)
-Larger barb growth (better farming)
-No church (thank you lordy..)
-Speed 1
-Army camps
-Archer world: time to get creative

Cons'
-All the worlds are being upgraded to 5.0..
-Barb munching will be more popular

-Quite frankly, I don't fancy wasting 100 gold mints on an army camp with a 5-day expiration date, and in a minting world as well (will the prices raise as you use them?), I'd like to think the resources would be better used for pumping out nobles.
-With the high amount of mints needed to get an army camp, they won't be available till mid-game, and won't be truly useful till late game during war campaigning when you actually have the resources needed to make a temporary camp to store your troops (what happens if your camp expires while you have nukes stored in them?.
-5-day Bp... this is more of a personal thing... anything more than 3 days is a bit much for me.
-120 member tribe limit... this is more of a personal thing. But 80 is my cut off number.

rucked

A few from W34 are joining South West this morning, and another group in North West this afternoon