W48's Banner Competition!

DeletedUser

September’s Creative Competition

Details:

The competition will be based on the most creative banner!

Rules:

1. The banner must abide by all forum rules!

2. The banner must be posted in the blog comptition thread located on the forums by the 30th of September.

3. You may only submit 1 banner per account

Process:

Once I close the competition I will get a poll posted and the world will vote the winners.

Prizes:

1st place- 200 premium points

2nd place- 100 premium points

3rd place- 50 premium points

The winning banners will be posted on the TW Blog

GOOD LUCK and Have fun!

Ebony2345- W31 Blogger – W48 Guest Blogger

DeletedUser

is there a specific theme? or is it anything we want?

DeletedUser

Anything you want as long as it doesnt break forum rules. Have fun =)

Sboh

I'm confused about the banner.. What is is supposed to look like?

DeletedUser

A banner is like a signature almost but bigger for example my blog banners

Or even something as simple as my signature

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gotta be a theme of some sort. Creativity comes from constraint; without constraint there's no means to judge the creativity by!

It's September. Why not do like a... TW gamers back to school theme? I think we could get some fun responses out of that.

Repinski

I was thinking more along the lines of the personalities of w48 Greenskin. We are arrogant and stubborn pricks you know.

DeletedUser

Yea... I know...

Do whatever you like. I like themes based on what's happening in our lives, but to each his own.

If you wanna do prick-based banners, go for it. I'm going to do one that talks about how much less time I have to do my voluntary cat-herding job now that class has started back up.

DeletedUser

A banner is like a signature almost but bigger for example my blog banners

Or even something as simple as my signature

the picture you attached, ebony, is the text on that picture written in Greek (at least the top line of it)?

Sboh

Ah I get you now.. I was going to submit a photo of my London Wasps banner :( lol

DeletedUser93182

Yea... I know...

Do whatever you like. I like themes based on what's happening in our lives, but to each his own.

If you wanna do prick-based banners, go for it. I'm going to do one that talks about how much less time I have to do my voluntary cat-herding job now that class has started back up.

I'm not sure how many people would like to see......um "Big Frio" on a banner, but if that's what you want....

DeletedUser

Yes the banner has to be created and ORIGINAL! =D

Gotta be a theme of some sort. Creativity comes from constraint; without constraint there's no means to judge the creativity by!

It's September. Why not do like a... TW gamers back to school theme? I think we could get some fun responses out of that.

Good Point & usually I would create a theme but I feel as though if they are free to create whatever they like they will express their creativity and it could tell us something about them.

Winners will be chosen by the most creative banner.

But if a majority of you would like a theme for the competition I can provide one. =)

BTW: SIZE LIMIT:

Your banner must not be larger than 700px in width and 300px in height.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes the banner has to be created and ORIGINAL! =D

Good Point & usually I would create a theme but I feel as though if they are free to create whatever they like they will express their creativity and it could tell us something about them.

Winners will be chosen by the most creative banner.

But if a majority of you would like a theme for the competition I can provide one. =)

BTW: SIZE LIMIT:

Your banner must not be larger than 700px in width and 300px in height.

I guess I feel like I just already know enough about them :D