W51 New Blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As we all have seen, Boba Bounty has sadly stepped down from his role as the blogger of W51. Which leaves the spot open for another to take his place.

As an ex-newspaper reporter (of a newspaper which was widely popular) on W39, and having been asked to write them for several other worlds since, I have applied for the position. If anybody would like to give me support in the matter, please feel free to add below.

Thank you all.

Googly.

DeletedUser

Was going to apply for it myself (having also done popular newspapers for several worlds)

I'll leave it though if you want to do it

Nudist

You seem like a competent poster + you can bring some humor to the blog, I support you sir.

Warren85

hahaha, well done Riz!
Sean, you forum nub :)

Maybe you should get GE to teach you?

GE for forum blogger!!!!! <3

DeletedUser

Was going to apply for it myself (having also done popular newspapers for several worlds)

I'll leave it though if you want to do it

Go for it as well - I don't mind who does it, so long as someone does a decent one. And I know you could do it really well as well, so feel free to apply if you want it too :lol:

DeletedUser

I like you Googly, but was this really needed? =/

Getting into a blog team isn't a popularity contest, we are chosen by a senior mod who checks your writing skills which is why you have to write a paragraph, and basically have a generally clean IG and forum history. While I am sure you possess these attributes, the point of this thread really baffles me because I thought that all blog apps were meant to be confidential, which is why the general public cannot see them. Doubt you did yourself any favours by this, but best of luck anyway.

DeletedUser91591

What happened to your w39 newspaper? It seemed like it didn't last very long. Maybe I am thinking of somebody else.

DeletedUser

If my PMs with you are anything to go by, please don't apply...

twenty-five

I like you Googly, but was this really needed? =/

Getting into a blog team isn't a popularity contest, we are chosen by a senior mod who checks your writing skills which is why you have to write a paragraph, and basically have a generally clean IG and forum history. While I am sure you possess these attributes, the point of this thread really baffles me because I thought that all blog apps were meant to be confidential, which is why the general public cannot see them. Doubt you did yourself any favours by this, but best of luck anyway.

This guy said everything I was about to say. Posting this thread shows why you shouldn't get the position, at least in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.