W51

Status
Not open for further replies.

furballs fire

Anybody that went to World 51 happen to notice that there is a LOT of remakes from this HP round in world 51? Apoc, Bunny, nbz. there is like 3 nbz. only one seems legit though, with Does VS tank from the actual nbz.

DeletedUser

Anybody that went to World 51 happen to notice that there is a LOT of remakes from this HP round in world 51? Apoc, Bunny, nbz. there is like 3 nbz. only one seems legit though, with Does VS tank from the actual nbz.

bunny was a tribe from w47 I think.

max vs george

w46, they're now merged with Fid to be called Funny, :d

furballs fire

lol i didnt know. i only play W33, and HP. well, and now 51. and ripfin, ur quiting after this?

Ripfin

lol i didnt know. i only play W33, and HP. well, and now 51. and ripfin, ur quiting after this?

yeah, played this game for enough years and have other things to be doing with working on a house I just bought so been pretty busy there.

DeletedUser

bunny was a tribe from w47 I think.

i remember bunny form w22

yeah lol noticed INBZ there got a bit of abuse of 1 of there noobs ten he blocked me sayin how awsome INBZ are and if i dint belive him to check HP were they are the best players in the world lol

DeletedUser

i remember bunny form w22

yeah lol noticed INBZ there got a bit of abuse of 1 of there noobs ten he blocked me sayin how awsome INBZ are and if i dint belive him to check HP were they are the best players in the world lol

We are the best players in the world :)

DeletedUser

Well...you know I'd be pretty proud if I led a tribe that had the top 7 ranked accounts on the world in the tribe.

DeletedUser

I beg to differ nbz is still nothing but a bunch of Noobz with a pack mentality. so far I've seen nothing worth being proud about in the tribe.

This noobs has killed you .. twice :)))

Anytime and anywhere, take all your friends with you and try to defeat me .. 100 Ripfins vs 1 Rhadookoo or another nBz player..

The nBz player will win :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

This noobs has killed you .. twice :)))

Anytime and anywhere, take all your friends with you and try to defeat me .. 100 Ripfins vs 1 Rhadookoo or another nBz player..

The nBz player will win :D

oh please spare me your doldrums Rhadookoo and your pathetic excuses at lying, for the past week I've been busy working on my house me and my wife bought, past 2 days 2 players in nbz which are much bigger then me, launched attacks on me, they attempted to wipe me out in one big blow, they must have spent time setting up the launch times making sure their co-players would be on to launch others, and here I am by myself not even playing the game full time and here are the results:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Ripfin

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: LSquall M-o-E

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 23
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100,719
Side 2: 136,554
Difference: 35,835

chart

yeah they got some villages off of me, heck they got alot of my villages but as you can see i'm still fighting back, and if you didn't have nohugs believing your tribes lies, they would be able to wipe your tribe from the continent, 2 bigger players against me are not doing so great and i'm but a mere mediocre player whos not even logging on all the time.

now if you will excuse me I have a couple rooms in my new house to paint, lets see if your people can noble me while i'm gone and have no sitter and no co-player once again, since they failed too last time.

DeletedUser

ripfin you still think that you are a good player , but you are nothing for this game and you can tray harder and harder this is what you are and this is what you will remain

I can bet that from all palyers from Inbz any player will defeat you on 100 worlds so shut up and move on noob
I know that's frustrating for you to be nobled the third time by the same tribe but this is it
we are the best

and honestly the only thing i wish is that you come once to the romanian server to see how week are romanian players and i just want to see if you are able to resist more than 1 months in the center of the map

Ripfin

ripfin you still think that you are a good player , but you are nothing for this game and you can tray harder and harder this is what you are and this is what you will remain

I can bet that from all palyers from Inbz any player will defeat you on 100 worlds so shut up and move on noob
I know that's frustrating for you to be nobled the third time by the same tribe but this is it
we are the best

and honestly the only thing i wish is that you come once to the romanian server to see how week are romanian players and i just want to see if you are able to resist more than 1 months in the center of the map

3 times? I only remember once and that was when I wasn't even 2K points and it took several members attacking me, and I still managed to force one of yours to restart after you guys wiped out my troops, this time, i'm much bigger then 2K and proving to not be easy to rim, even though i'm only on a few hours a day since i'm working on my house, whats your tribes excuse? oh wait I know what it is, lousy players.

DeletedUser

3 times? I only remember once and that was when I wasn't even 2K points and it took several members attacking me, and I still managed to force one of yours to restart after you guys wiped out my troops, this time, i'm much bigger then 2K and proving to not be easy to rim, even though i'm only on a few hours a day since i'm working on my house, whats your tribes excuse? oh wait I know what it is, lousy players.

what's my excuse? i work 9-12, 1-4, 530-7, i told you this in one of the first mails you ever sent me, because you tried to get big saying "so how's the east coast of usa" as if it was some BIG SECRET that you unveiled, and i told you "i've got nothing to hide, you can know my time, my sleep schedule, work schedule, whatever you need to know." - and you know this is true, too. cause guess what i know - you can do anything you want during my inactive times, and i'm going to trump you, each and every time.

"painting your house" is a pathetic excuse, also. you come on all the time, don't try to lie to the people. let me say that again: stop trying to lie. you try to turn every story around as "if ____ wasn't lying" or "_____ is going to backstab _____" - how about focus less on "others lying" and focus more on telling atleast PARTIALLY true statements? check SOME of your facts, maybe?

Ripfin

what's my excuse? i work 9-12, 1-4, 530-7, i told you this in one of the first mails you ever sent me, because you tried to get big saying "so how's the east coast of usa" as if it was some BIG SECRET that you unveiled, and i told you "i've got nothing to hide, you can know my time, my sleep schedule, work schedule, whatever you need to know." - and you know this is true, too. cause guess what i know - you can do anything you want during my inactive times, and i'm going to trump you, each and every time.

"painting your house" is a pathetic excuse, also. you come on all the time, don't try to lie to the people. let me say that again: stop trying to lie. you try to turn every story around as "if ____ wasn't lying" or "_____ is going to backstab _____" - how about focus less on "others lying" and focus more on telling atleast PARTIALLY true statements? check SOME of your facts, maybe?

Oh I am working on my house from 10 am to 5 pm I only get on for a couple hours in morning and when I get back home here, as it goes was hoping you guys had your act together since I would be able to dedicate more time to our new house, but sadly I was mistaken your assault has been a joke and continues to be one, sorry i'm not rolling over like you had hoped, guess you had sad players you went against, while I'm not dedicating as much time as I used to i'm not gonna make it easy for you.

and unlike you I don't have a co-player.

furballs fire

oh please spare me your doldrums Rhadookoo and your pathetic excuses at lying, for the past week I've been busy working on my house me and my wife bought, past 2 days 2 players in nbz which are much bigger then me, launched attacks on me, they attempted to wipe me out in one big blow, they must have spent time setting up the launch times making sure their co-players would be on to launch others, and here I am by myself not even playing the game full time and here are the results:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Ripfin

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: LSquall M-o-E

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 23
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100,719
Side 2: 136,554
Difference: 35,835

chart

yeah they got some villages off of me, heck they got alot of my villages but as you can see i'm still fighting back, and if you didn't have nohugs believing your tribes lies, they would be able to wipe your tribe from the continent, 2 bigger players against me are not doing so great and i'm but a mere mediocre player whos not even logging on all the time.

now if you will excuse me I have a couple rooms in my new house to paint, lets see if your people can noble me while i'm gone and have no sitter and no co-player once again, since they failed too last time.

again, not on a side. pointing something out. NOHUGS move left there smaller tribe, WEHUGS by themselves, and most WEHUGS members, and like 2 NOHUGS members didnt like that they were becoming nbz slave tribe.

Again, pointing out, although this statement leaves me alittle leaning towards Ripfins side, even if he is a little boastful. MacedonianTheGreek. look at his little skirmishes with Masquerade......what? Macedonian only had a few thousand points when they started this, yet, look now. every village taken from him by masquerade (only like 3 or 5) has been taken back, and then some.....Let me get this straight, Masquerade, surrounded by a lot of his own members, bigger then Macedonian by quite a few points, can't even take him out, let alone defend himself?. Maybe thats just masquerade, but it seems the same type of thing is happening with ripfin....am i wrong? sure its on a different scale, different type of people, tactics, always different. but.....but it seems its happening with two! other members, trying to take out one person.... coincidence?

edit: macedonian's conquers and conquered.
http://www.twstats.com/enc1/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=8494913

Last edited:

DeletedUser80720

we are the best

i dont play HP but ive seen you play speed and put it this way the noble chain u sent at me was very poor it went something like this

03:48
03:49
03:49
03:50

now if you think your good because u can do a noble train in 2 seconds please re-think and try again

DeletedUser

Couple people horribly derailed this thread so it is Geschlosson!

Status
Not open for further replies.