w52 a year old!!:)

• Thread starter Freyrsapprentice
  • Start date

DeletedUser

my story isnt interesting :icon_neutral: but here goes...
i joined really late in the game in the SE got invited to the tribe changi as they had pretty much every village in my k77 rim, they were.. well inactive/noobs, baldrick left to join SR so i decided to leave aswell, adventually joined another tribe called P.O.V where i started at the bottom and now at the top of the members list :icon_cool:
we tried to get changi to do a merge with us... that failed, hard to get a merge going when 60% of a tribe is dead accounts and the other 40% dont know how to/wont use the forums :icon_rolleyes:
so now im in P.O.V seeing the same 3 people use the forums, while the tribe hangs on in there :icon_biggrin:
ohh and i pissed off shredder and got my villages catted :icon_redface: thought id give him a mention.
hope i didnt excite you readers too much :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser99925

why not.

Like meeks2k9... actually, after checking stats, just three days before he did, I started w52 and tribalwars in general after i saw this loser hlaz (not really, he's chill. Korean prodigy or something) play tw all day, every day through stats class. I learned quite a bit through him and the forums, but I was eventually bound to hit a roadblock. My first difficulty was when a member of bush nobled my second vilage, the reason being 'You're in our K' :icon_redface:. I was quite confused and minorly depressed lol :icon_redface:, but I sucked it up and continued to play. With this, I began taking a much more cautious perspective in all my actions, and now have been successfully growing on a linear basis all the way to 300k. One thing that helped me grow unhindered was the lack of common sense my enemies shared all around me.

It's minor drama (as in drama involving 1 mil players :icon_neutral:) , but in k31, there three key players, Necro, Cheesecube, and Cosplayed. At first, the three main tribes that were fighting with each other were Vorb (necro's old tribe), Bolt (Cheesecube's basher), and SK (my flimsy tribe where everyone besides me is under 3k :icon_confused: ). I managed to get a small bit of support from Cosplayed and with some skil and luck, fend off most of Bolts attack through almost a week of no sleep (no regrets :D!). All seemed to go well, but suddenly Necro and Cheese joined hands and with that, the two and BOLT have begun to noble everyone in K31 (besides cosplayed ofc). Knowing that I will soon be the feast to fight for, I have been trying to rally smaller players in k31 to stop the larger players from eating us alive. So far not good, but a girl can dream, yeah :D?

I'm thinking to maybe join BOLT... as they say..."can't beat em, join em", but I love fighting as an underdog so atm hoping that the following weeks will lead to a satisfying fight.

also: hlaz told me to make this thread and i felt stupid and sad :icon_redface:

That pretty much sums up my tw experience. sorry if my grammar sucks im high and good night okay bye.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You must mean my friend, Jack out-cosplayed by the horse.

This is his horse.
3510767069_1e8b987f54.jpg

DeletedUser19130

Saw KJ run from Bush as soon as he realised WET and Phat were both going to declare.

As I had told many people, even before it happened, I had moved and did not have internet connection for a few weeks. Just thought I'd clear that bit of info up :icon_wink:

DEiiTY

As I had told many people, even before it happened, I had moved and did not have internet connection for a few weeks. Just thought I'd clear that bit of info up :icon_wink:

Ilold :icon_eek:

Although to be honest you leaving BUSH was probably the best thing that could have happened to it.

DeletedUser

i'll keep this short.

joined world 52 in the core got to 3k and quit i got bored.
rejoined 2-4 weeks later on the rim got to 200k with my tribe N.W.A through warring other rim tribes in the area i decided to quit and got internalled by my tribe.

came back with still 2 villages left made it back up 500k again with my tribe N.W.A continued to wipe out our area's working closely together as a team and then due to leadership problems with Leader being ill / sick had to reitre from leadership a -SWAT- merge was setup due to no one wanting to try and fill our great leader's shoes.

DeletedUser

No this had been planned for a long time we just had a few complications on our end that needed solved before it was to happen.

DeletedUser

So you're telling me because it was planned that means he didn't hit the invite button and recruiting again?

DeletedUser

No, but don't call the kettle black, pot.
Hehehe
I'm not much better, you can flame me for it.