W52 Best of the Best

DeletedUser

i find it rather annoyng that u keep presenting yourself as the main player of pawel acc, wuan. : D

and the robert guy is dunsaco, btw.

DeletedUser

Leader:
1. Havent seen any on this world
Baron: Havent seen any
1. None.
Chief of war(aka war planner):
1. Whoever is the recruiter from SWAT because ur really good at planning wars :lol:
Chief of diplomacy:
Player:
1. Hands down best player on this world is TBM or Daz. Sorry if any of you think you could take him one vs one you wouldnt be able to. Probably one of the best players I have played with/against
2. Pawel is up in the top 5 Ive ever played against
3. Huge gap with these 2 and the rest of the world. Only reason they will probably get rimmed is because of boredom and being attacked by a full tribe.
And of course Spammer/worst player:
1. Fanged

DeletedUser

i find it rather annoyng that u keep presenting yourself as the main player of pawel acc, wuan. : D

and the robert guy is dunsaco, btw.

Nah, pawel, doesn't have a forum account, so I like representing the account on the external :D and I meant lawtonisw23.. Not duncansco, he's already on the list lol... But he's robert too... I think :p

DeletedUser

Leader:
1. Be Mice Elf Again
Baron:
1. Tossa75
1. Not sure really.
Chief of diplomacy:
1. Coplayed by a horse
2. Fanged Nightmare
5 players:
1. Three Blind Mice
2. Grinder(etan) <<< Whoever he is :lol:
3. Trol Of Stupid
4. xScareCrowx
5. lawtonisw23
And of course Spammer:
1. Haguey666

I have tried including people I have encountered or heard great things done by these people. And tried not bum licking anyone by making them seem perfect ;)

DeletedUser

Wow, putting me on diplomacy? Are you by chance suicidal?

Tbh I dont know what your like as a diplomat, but from what i've picked up, you have a way with words and have very clear and logical views on things.

DeletedUser

Hah, I like it ;)

It would be interesting if me and fanged teamed up to bring peace and prosperity worldwide.

DeletedUser

Leader:
1. Me? :lol: Jk

Baron:
1. Irish.. A really good baron when he was here.

1. ---

Chief of diplomacy:
1. ---

Player:
1. Agreed with Steve... Daz, Pawel, Bcardi(+Min and Khan) and Steve are the best players i saw on this world. That is when i was here. Glad to associate myself with them as friends.. The rest of the guys can't just cut it compared to them. The only reason Daz and Pawel haven't ran away with the rankings thus far is cuz of frequent boredom and lack of competition i guess :icon_biggrin: Really luv you all :icon_redface:

1. Fangy.. you are mah nightmare and somewhere remind me of me in my first world :icon_surprised:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41903

Leader:
1. Me? :lol: Jk

Baron:
1. Irish.. A really good baron when he was here.

1. ---

Chief of diplomacy:
1. ---

Player:
1. Agreed with Steve... Daz, Pawel, Bcardi(and Khan) and Steve are the best players i saw on this world. That is when i was here. Glad to associate myself with them as friends.. The rest of the guys can't just cut it compared to them. The only reason Daz and Pawel haven't ran away with the rankings thus far is cuz of frequent boredom and lack of competition i guess :icon_biggrin: Really luv you all :icon_redface:

1. Fangy.. you are mah nightmare and somewhere remind me of me in my first world :icon_surprised:

Them players are far from the best in this world. Points dose not make you good. They all was gifted most of all the villages they have nobled and when they ran out of free villages you can see they quit. Its not frequent boredom keeping them from growing. Its fear of attacking an active player and its boring waiting on others to quit just to noble, so thats why they are bored.

It kills me when players say its boring and no competition. If your bored, attack something that can attack back.

DeletedUser

Them players are far from the best in this world. Points dose not make you good. They all was gifted most of all the villages they have nobled and when they ran out of free villages you can see they quit. Its not frequent boredom keeping them from growing. Its fear of attacking an active player and its boring waiting on others to quit just to noble, so thats why they are bored.

It kills me when players say its boring and no competition. If your bored, attack something that can attack back.

Sadly you really have no idea what your talking about. People GAVE them the villages. Not there fault. Plus theres a reason they get Looter and Plunderer of the days. Check TBM's early noblings. Most of the stuff he does is timed. Unlike 95% of what the people on this world do. When did we say points have anything to do with what they are ranked in this world? Id love to see you try and take TBM on with the same size account. Last time you were on an account near us you let Ghanghis play it lol.

tangomango

Hey its an opinion poll,and he gave his opinion...and for the record...Bcardi might have been hard for a lot of people to get along with,but he was my tribeleader in a previous world,and i think he was/is an awesome player to!

DeletedUser41903

Sadly you really have no idea what your talking about. People GAVE them the villages. Not there fault. Plus theres a reason they get Looter and Plunderer of the days. Check TBM's early noblings. Most of the stuff he does is timed. Unlike 95% of what the people on this world do. When did we say points have anything to do with what they are ranked in this world? Id love to see you try and take TBM on with the same size account. Last time you were on an account near us you let Ghanghis play it lol.

Good players don't take all the villages given to them.lol They share and give to other tribe mates to help them get to where they need to be. This is a team game and them players are only playing for themselves mostly.

Ghanghis has never played my account.lol You have no idea what you are talking about really. Plus TW.Player was the one who took on NINI solo for a long time if thats who you think I am. But Ghanghis did not play that account ether.

But TBM is the best out of the ones listed but still far from the best in this world. Maybe the best in hes area.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Good players don't take all the villages given to them.lol They share and give to other tribe mates to help them get to where they need to be. This is a team game and them players are only playing for themselves mostly.

Ghanghis has never played my account.lol You have no idea what you are talking about really. Plus TW.Player was the one who took on NINI solo for a long time if thats who you think I am. But Ghanghis did not play that account ether.

But TBM is the best out of the ones listed but still far from the best in this world. Maybe the best in hes area.:icon_rolleyes:

I could post multiple skype convos proving your a liar. But would rather not ruin my friendship with Ghanghis. And took on NiNi alone? More like 3-4 players and one of them was using a proxy to play the account pretending to attack it WHILE supporting it. Yeah...I know who you are :lol: Keep lying

DeletedUser

Alright guys, this is a bit off-topic so don't make me go cry to Charmy :3

Take it to PMs

DeletedUser41903

I could post multiple skype convos proving your a liar. But would rather not ruin my friendship with Ghanghis. And took on NiNi alone? More like 3-4 players and one of them was using a proxy to play the account pretending to attack it WHILE supporting it. Yeah...I know who you are :lol: Keep lying

Post what you want to noob, you know nothing about me.:icon_rolleyes:

Plus I do not use skype at all. I play this game and have a life out side of it, no time for talking on skype.:icon_cool:

Plus ask Fanged Nightmare.lol The whole time I was in MM I never had skype.lol

DeletedUser

Post what you want to noob, you know nothing about me.:icon_rolleyes:

Plus I do not use skype at all. I play this game and have a life out side of it, no time for talking on skype.:icon_cool:

Plus ask Fanged Nightmare.lol The whole time I was in MM I never had skype.lol

Yet again you fail. Skype convos with your good friend :icon_rolleyes: The only thing about you is the topic. Not you actually talking. :icon_razz:

And Fanged go and cry some more :icon_redface: