W52 Blog 3.0

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Erm... I'm flattered that you'd want me to blog, but I'm having enough trouble keeping up with w42 as it is. Wouldn't you prefer someone who can blog regularly enough for her own world that she could keep up with occasional blogs for another? And someone who actually has half a clue of what's going on in the world? And someone who actually plays the world?

I look forward to getting to know whoever takes the blogging torch from Syntex. :)

(Also, how am I your favorite if I've never even talked to you? XD And in the interest of not spamming another blogger's thread or incurring Charmie-pookie's wrath, if you want to respond to this, pm me.)

DeletedUser

@DruidEarth
I got only one question - what are you doing here in w52 forum? ha ha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Googly would be about the most biased blogger possible. The only thing I could see him write about this world would be something along the lines of ' 20 ways in which wet backstabbed bush' because it's about the only thing he talks about.

Oh, and he's permabanned from the forums, after all.

DeletedUser

I just thought of that, but he's well informed to say the least.

I have no other ideas on who to suggest ... Syntex' shoes are big to fill.

DeletedUser

I just thought of that, but he's well informed to say the least.

I have no other ideas on who to suggest ... Syntex' shoes are big to fill.

Agreed. I actually enjoyed his blogs very much.

Id do it but...lets be real Im fairly lazy. Even if I am well informed :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

2. A clean record ingame and on the forum

4. Well-respected by your world peers

- The two requirements holding me back... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

See ya Syntex. Good having you around and I enjoyed reading your blogs. <3

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you aren't sure about meeting requirements, pm one of the head bloggers to ask about it. Or just apply, and you may be surprised. (^-^)