W52 Gfx Designers?

-M A R I O-

So do we have any GFX guys who play this world at all? If so i may want someone to make me a new PCOA for my account. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

My girlfriend is pretty awesome with GFX, Photoshop, that sort of stuff. Honestly I have no idea how to do it but If you give me a rough idea I'll see if she will have a go for you.

Would also need dimensions.

heres a sig she made for me on another forum:

rawrsig1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yea it's a black market for runescape. Don't want to plug another forum too much though, hit me up if you're interested Mario.

DeletedUser

I've done GFX, avatar, siggs and other stuff. Haven't concentrated on those much lately, but my sigg that I just added is one of my own designs.

-M A R I O-

If anyone wants to still try this its a personal coat of arms that i am looking for with the maximum dimensions of max. 240x180, max.120kByte, (jpg, jpeg, png, gif)...

If you decide to try go ahead and post here so that we can use everyone elses opinions on it!

DeletedUser

Is there anything special you're looking for? Like would you like Mario in it for instance or are you open to all ideas?

-M A R I O-

All i would want on it is my name on it: .M A R I O. other than that i am open to all ideas.

-M A R I O-

I can see the countless hours of effort put into that but no thank you. ;)