W52 Skype chat! (The Ultimate Flame Fest)

DeletedUser

I know we have a thread on this but since I made the chat might as well sticky this here.

Add Mike-Rowmaster if you want to be in the chat. YOU MUST SAY "W52 Skype chat" or something along those lines so I know to add you.

If you want to be in the chat but cannot be bothered to add me find someoen else to add you into the chat or post your Skype addy below and I might eventually add you in.

DeletedUser

*** Peter has changed the conversation topic to "xshahzad will help find Waldo" ***
*** Fanged Nightmare has changed the conversation topic to "Was 9/11 an alien attack with the help of the yeti? Xshahzad investigates. Tonight at 9, only on FOX." ***

DeletedUser

*** Peter has changed the conversation topic to "xshahzad will help find Waldo" ***
*** Fanged Nightmare has changed the conversation topic to "Was 9/11 an alien attack with the help of the yeti? Xshahzad investigates. Tonight at 9, only on FOX." ***

Sig <3

DeletedUser

sent the message but god only knows if i have done it right :) first time i have ever used skype. it just keeps asking me if i want to make calls lol