w52

DeletedUser

when does w52 start if anyone could help me out please,looking to find out about settings etc

also

would anyone be interested in making a premade???

just a thought

DeletedUser

the 28th it will be opened :)

and with the settings, i dont think it will be possible to create a pre made, as you cannot choose your starting direction

DeletedUser

james wanna join with me? :D we can always try our luck and see how close we get :D or anyone else from w34 for that mattere, just get a bunch of us to start at the world opening and im sure we will have a few bunches :]

DeletedUser

im making a premade with low member count
not above 20 to start the world as quality of players is high

if you have had a top 100 account you are welcome to check my premade chat room on skype

if your gonna make the right choice
add
conarooney

DeletedUser

I will be joining in on the fun, on my Bounty. account. But only 2-3 of us will be in a 20x20 of each other tops..

DeletedUser

Bounty, you cant say for sure so dont try...

But yeh iConal, this world is designed to discourage premades.... Il let it sink in instead of blatently repeating how so ;D

DeletedUser

Bounty, you cant say for sure so dont try...

But yeh iConal, this world is designed to discourage premades.... Il let it sink in instead of blatently repeating how so ;D

Jamboo if you were anywhere near me, I will personally write a poem for you each day on how I regret sacking your village day after day:icon_eek:

And then eat sweat baked goods :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

if you named your in game account on that world i would like that very much so :]

DeletedUser80720

Jamboo if you were anywhere near me, I will personally write a poem for you each day on how I regret sacking your village day after day:icon_eek:

And then eat sweat baked goods :icon_wink:

and bounty stop acting like you own the place stop thretening people and actually join a worlds and do it ohhh but wait you aint got the balls lmao :)

DeletedUser

/Co-Plays in w34, and just stated I will be joining w52/

I do too have the balls, I played soccer today and it was my turn to bring the balls:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

for suture reference, a good trick to gettin round boutys messages, block him, i will look forward to you rimming me on w52 bounty :]

DeletedUser80720

for suture reference, a good trick to gettin round boutys messages, block him, i will look forward to you rimming me on w52 bounty :]

by the sounds of things he could fight him self out of a wet paper bag so no doubt nothing will be happening on w52

bounty is all talk no action lol