W53 - Milestones!

DeletedUser

Updated based on what was posted as well as zomgtw. If anyone knows any of the missing milestones, please post or PM me.

DeletedUser

Updated.

I have to say, this is the least participation I've ever seen in this thread. Is AB the only player that's full of himself? Have some pride :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

8 Orphan 6.025.900 6.025.900 4 1.506.475 634 9.505

has no1 yet noticed orphan's average points per player? They do have 4 members but it is the top 100

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

6 Orphan 6.853.905 6.853.905 5 1.370.781 719 9.533

I guess Orphan are the first to 1 million average points per player with 5 members.

yeil

:icon_wink:

Thank faaaaark for making this possible giving an account to an ex-Rogues member.

I quit before the coming - rogues war though due to real life.

Allos wanted me back but didn't have an account... Faark was nice enough to supply me with one :icon_cool:

hot beef

:icon_wink:

Thank faaaaark for making this possible giving an account to an ex-Rogues member.

I quit before the coming - rogues war though due to real life.

Allos wanted me back but didn't have an account... Faark was nice enough to supply me with one :icon_cool:

Disgusting

DeletedUser

oh and their tactics to flame me, spread lies, hit weak, and the l st is going on is better?

And its our fault they are SOOOOOOOOOO desperate that they dont even know to who they give accounts to?

What is disgusting and what not various from people to people.

I saw it as a weakness on COMING organization and we hit it. Simple.

DeletedUser20939

I was actually only referring to him alone, because as he writes it down he gets an coming acc from fark because he will help coming, but instead he leaves and joins the enemy I don't like that way of playing and I know you don't like it either allos when it happens to you, but maybe I am wrong and you would just think Ow damn I trusted that guy next time I shouldn't trust someone offering to play an inactive acc

DeletedUser

what you did to us and me actually was even more disgusting from my point of view.
But oh well, as i said everything various to each "mind" and yes that is why i NEVER give accounts we may have available to people i dont know 100%

yeil

Couldn't describe this better and even coming here on forums to boast about it, disgusting deplorable rat.

Hahahahahaha!!

Not our problem. Faark shouldnt be giving accounts to complete strangers...

DeletedUser

I guess this means that we can start rimming the account then soon :)