W53 Noobspaper

• Thread starter DeletedUser53562
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Deb has made the effort of doing all these interviews. All of the players who were in the interviews have said that they were good interviews, If you could do a better job, be our guest, but don't go trying to degrade the persons effort who actually went and made the effort just to help out the world and give them something good to read.

I would also like to say thank you to Deb for putting her time and effort into doing this (something i don't think you did) good job and i hope you keep it up!
We were giving constructive criticism, not trying to degrade her at all. At least I was :p.

mattcurr

Mlah, I can see some complications with you playing under a alias yes, but she still could've used different questions, location was just a suggestion.

See Idk I like the idea of seeing how different people react to the same questions, allows an understanding of their individual thought process'. It is not as though the world is developed in which case I would most certainly agree, but for the moment the world is uniform, and the uniform questions make sense.

DeletedUser

See Idk I like the idea of seeing how different people react to the same questions, allows an understanding of their individual thought process'. It is not as though the world is developed in which case I would most certainly agree, but for the moment the world is uniform, and the uniform questions make sense.
I can understand why as well. I was a blogger once, I can understand how hard it is to do "newspapers" during early periods of a world. Again, I was just giving suggestions ;).

DeletedUser

Good read :)
I look forward to the next edition :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser

It would be interesting to interview a few people that are playing under an alias, whether they reveal who they are or not. I'm not suggesting myself, but just saying it would be a different approach, similar to those police things where they black out the folk's faces and distort their voices to protect identities.

DeletedUser

This game and life itself are more enjoyable with Deb around.

DeletedUser

(Doh)
Well i like knowing what the person has done in previous worlds, that hasn't been announced yet.
I know all the players, and have played with/or seen/known the player because they were popular in a world i used to play on.

Questions like "How did so and so affect you on world XY"
At least 2-3 questions like that woulda been nice

It was a short interview to get things started not an in-depth piece on 60 minutes by Mike Wallace.
ffs this place has some real "characters"

Nice work Deb, look forward to seeing more as the world progresses

DeletedUser

They people who don't mind different questions, or a more personal interview are the newbs that haven't play long enough to understand why personal questions are important for these players.

I like seeing the same questions being asked to all of these players. It gives a point of comparison. :)

Nice interviews Deb!

Maybe allyboo is a newb? Or maybe antty just thinks hes cool beans. After all, you have to act like a prick to be cool... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser53562

Thanks for the feedback, good and bad. More coming in a few hours.

In terms of asking the same questions, at this stage of the game, I too like to see how different players answer. also, given the calibre of the players I'm interviewing, a lot could be learned from other people on the forum. Or not. ;)

Some of the interviews today will be more personal and intimate, similar questions, but in a more informal (skype) way.

Again, if you feel you deserve an interview, just hit me up! <3

DeletedUser

Thanks for the feedback, good and bad. More coming in a few hours.

In terms of asking the same questions, at this stage of the game, I too like to see how different players answer. also, given the calibre of the players I'm interviewing, a lot could be learned from other people on the forum. Or not. ;)

Some of the interviews today will be more personal and intimate, similar questions, but in a more informal (skype) way.

Again, if you feel you deserve an interview, just hit me up! <3

I appreciate you allowing me to lurk with negativity in your thread.
As far as effort, i apprecaite it an i'm looking foward to the next update.

DeletedUser

If you wanted to interview a small variety of players in addition to the strong, experienced ones, I'd be happy to give it a shot. I've played off and on since world en4, but didn't start taking the game seriously until recently, so I'm still relatively inexperienced.

If you'd prefer to stick with players more likely to make a difference in the world, that's fine too. I don't want to be demanding or anything.

Muldie325

I think it would be interesting to read interviews from lesser known players. But that's just me.

DeletedUser

I think it would be interesting to read interviews from lesser known players. But that's just me.

I agree. 1 experienced player and 1 lesser known player per edition should be interesting in my opinion. Will keep things in balance.

DeletedUser94526

good idea on keeping the questions the same as it gives a nice perspective

Last edited by a moderator:

bugcommander

Doing a good Job here Deb keep up the good work these interviews are really helping me understand the mind set that some of these people are playing with on w53