W53 Roast....of people that deserve it

• Thread starter DeletedUser95824
  • Start date

DeletedUser95824

Top ten to "Roast" on W53....because they have done something to deserve it...I had another name for you all but was informed I couldn't call you all that name.

1. Dr. Chase....always on top of the list because I can't imagine her as a bottom.

2. No I in threesome....there is a me if you switch it around a little, just as long as it's not you and me...can you say Awkward...

3. Jimmyv....who in the blue hell even gave you a user name in the first place. "I'm not a spy but I'll tell you anything you wanna know"....goof ball.You didn't just fail, you stumbled, bumped your head and dropped kicked yourself right out of this world.

4. Faaaaaark....to many dang A's in his name, and is so easy to get going on a friendly tyrant..watch, it won't be long before he posts. I say within the first 10.

5. anoldwiseone....not sure why I put you here. Probably because you talk above your paygrade....tone it down a little so I can understand you a bit.

6. Abort...Yup the whole tribe,all that hype then you change your name and ruin it all....now their RIM...Whatever..that one was for a special someone out there. This was supposed to be about people only but you rated because you aborted yourselves....is that even possible?

7. ObsidianButterfly...You made me do this dare and I won't ever forgive you. I also want you to know that no butterflies were harmed in the making of this thread....Splattttt...oops, except that one.

8. Rednecks....Your a mod so I'm actually kinda scared of this one...but You might be a redneck if you were in a tribe named abort, took your pregnant LC down to get one done and got Rimmed instead...

9. Byronic Hero...What a tool. What are you doing on here? Making a love connection? Why don't you and Tiger go get a chat on E-Harmony or something..

10.Little Red Dot...I use a lot of periods when I type, and your name makes me think of one......

This was made in fun and was a Dare....So I have completed it. Feel free to flame away at me or to make your own...

DeletedUser

Eagerly awaiting to see if you get in trouble or not :p

DeletedUser95824

Slow down on the posts.....Gotta get faaark in here within ten....ha ha...

The aire bard

The Butterfly made it in? Why!? What did he ever do that was more insulting than what I did? Is it because he's beautiful? It's always because they're more beautiful then me! :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

sorry chase, but i had to laugh at that first one. and i hope the tiger referenced here isnt me :icon_twisted::axemen:

DeletedUser93260

I like this thread I just can't be bothered to add anything creative to it.

I vote for roasting faaark for his new nice guy personality which I am not sure suits him.

DeletedUser

Huh...??? What did I miss???? Sorry, but I was at work and I actually had to do some work for a change. Kinda missed this thread until now... post #14 will have to do.

Okay, so this thread is all about me, me, me... I tell you...!!!
Tbh, I'm kinda enjoying having River in this world. I can tone down the anger and PnP (for those that don't know me, you've seen nothing until I am drunk and cream puffs get thrown around the externals... :)).

Either way, I'll let River abuse everyone while I sit back and laugh for a change. On that note, why is River not on this list?????

Zezula, still working on getting that invite for you.

DeletedUser

1. Faaaark's is far too elite even with his new nice guy persona to consider postings under this nublets thread.

*Oh look he come. Fashionably late.

2. Ingham is naughty but can make some funny ass 'Old Spice Reference Posts'.

3. Rednecks scares me. He is so usually so huge, and just hungry looking, I wouldn't want him as neighbor, even if we were in the same tribe. SO much infact that on 53 when I landed RIGHT by him, I was like 'ah hell no'.

Although he seems like a really nice guy!
We must all appease the Rim! Gods
JK Red, you know I <3 you.

4. Badhabit9 you might be physic (good lord let that be the right word, I might be too buzzed).

5. Byronic Hero and

6. Tiger should get a room.

7. ObsidianButterfly who is this guy?

8. SD where did you gooooo??? I miss your posts. (Well the ones where you are not getting in trouble with mods:p)

9. Me me me me and all me and

10. Dr Chase (yeah I am talking in the third person) need two posts because her ego is too big for one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I find it funny we have a thread for roasting people when faaaaaark gets roasted in just about every thread. :lol:

DeletedUser

I find it funny we have a thread for roasting people when faaaaaark gets roasted in just about every thread. :lol:
I'm getting close to being well done.

Remember to turn once and baste.

DeletedUser

I think the entire tribe R.M.C should be added to this list for their in game efforts though. I have never seen an entire tribe with such horrendous nobling history. BEWARE abandons and players of less then 2000 points, they are gunning for you!