W54 - Player Made Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser84906
  • Start date

Repinski

Promising tribes that have been acknowledged on these forums :icon_wink: Only my second map...

[spoil]
World54map.jpg
[/spoil]

Our spread will get better. There is a reason why I asked for people to wait.... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

what color are we, can you change our color? hard to tell apart from bad co:/

DeletedUser

We're not on there I made it before we had supposed to join.

Repinski

Were done spreading out for the most part. Feel free to add us to the maps.

I'd also be interested in seeing a map with All of the premades on it.

DeletedUser

Do i smell war? :D

from previous world experience:

both tribes will experience great inactivity because their members feel they are not doing good (their farming areas overlap and they steal each others resources). When half of each tribe quits the tribes will merge and noble out the noobs there, expanding outwards.

DeletedUser

Or they will fight over the resources in the farms.

Yeah sure. And Jesus will come ascending from heaven and walk on water and change all my clay into wine.

Unfortunately you are in K43 so no use betting since you are too far. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Love the map geremy ...

and why so pessimistic? Not all tribes are as weak as that ... some of the more experienced tribes know that a slow start doesnt mean a slow finish ...

and i think what this world wants is a spear war ^_^

spear nukez ftw

DeletedUser

For the visiting spearz so he can bribe them ^_^

anyways, anyone that has some spare time and can map make ... SW most promising tribes pwease ^_^

DeletedUser

For the visiting spearz so he can bribe them ^_^

anyways, anyone that has some spare time and can map make ... SW most promising tribes pwease ^_^

Any particular tribes?

Yawn, Smile, T.N.D, Bad Co...any others?

DeletedUser

im pretty sure they are all SE ... tbh ... any map of the south is great ... any tribe that has some history pretty much ^_^

DeletedUser

Are there no other, what someone would call, 'decent looking' tribes in NE besides IKEA and HD?
And when i mean decent looking i mean hyped up. :icon_cool: