W55 Co-player/s WANTED

• Thread starter DeletedUser96942
  • Start date

DeletedUser96942

Hello,
I am looking for 1 or 2 co-players to play with me, preferably 2. I am online from 7st-9st and again at 17st-24st. I know these are quite common times to be online.

My HistoryI first started mucking about on tribalwars on world 12, But first started a serious world on 22 or 26 i can't quite remember, i got to 300,000 points and top in the K but had to stop due to real life issues. I have been playing on and off since then. Generally speeking i am about rank 500 when i move to the next world, but have started speed worlds and have had countless top 3 finnishes now. I have played under a few different names. I am also well know as beening a good leader of a tribe. i have also been playing .co.uk worlds and other country wolrds.

My Skills

• A highly rateds tribe leader,
  • Skilled strategist,
  • Solid knowledge of the game,
  • Able to backtime, train, snipe etc.
  • Trains within 500ms, still new to the technique i am using now,
  • Ablilty to teach,
What I Would Like In A Co-Player

• Has skype,
  • Experianced or willing to learn,
  • Activity during my offline hours,
  • Able to backtime, train, snipe etc.
  • Avid farmer,
  • Leadership experiance,
Please get back to me if you can co-play in my times, and which of the skills you can do.
Thanks,
brandon98103,

Skype brandon98103

DeletedUser96942

i have posted in them both as in the co-player forum i have not had many views, and thank you for that i respect that.
i don't understand what sir jamez means?

DeletedUser

the best sitter you can possibley have is a RL friend who lives on the opposite side of the world.... Just saying.

Anyway, yes I would... but I've already started on this world Solo :)

DeletedUser83995

i don't understand what sir jamez means?

What he was just being ignorant....

He was in a rude way saying 300,000 points is not impressive.

But must of slipped his mind that this game is played by a wide verity of players some new and some old... some good and some not. So what may be impressive to some may not to be to others.

DeletedUser96942

The difference is i was playing that world for little more than 2 and a half months surrounded by million point players. And on a 7 hour 350x spped world i got to 412k and 48 villages

DeletedUser

First village I ever nobled was off an active 400k player on W8 :D

Beat that :p

DeletedUser96942

gardevoir, what is you onlone times in st?
and are you able to co-play if the times work?

DeletedUser

tehe....

[Sarcasm] Yeah, all the other times I got nobled because people didn't respect my spear nuke stratergy :/ [/Sarcasm]

DeletedUser83995

tehe....

[Sarcasm] Yeah, all the other times I got nobled because people didn't respect my spear nuke stratergy :/ [/Sarcasm]

knew it iv had the same problem sense world 2... still search for that first cap :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

What he was just being ignorant....

He was in a rude way saying 300,000 points is not impressive.

But must of slipped his mind that this game is played by a wide verity of players some new and some old... some good and some not. So what may be impressive to some may not to be to others.

Jesus, who's calling who ignorant here? I was having a bit of a laugh and some "mature" person comes along.

*Goes to find fun somewhere else*

DeletedUser78869

my first noble i believe was a 2,500 inactive person, but somebody cleared it for me. :icon_redface: