W55 - Updating maps

DeletedUser

I like how the colors for the K22 and K23 top tribes are almost the same color.

hanibalii

When a tribe gets more then 10,000 points in that continent. It says so at the top of the map.

DeletedUser

When a tribe gets more then 10,000 points in that continent. It says so at the top of the map.

That is what I figured, but our tribe in K51 has been leading K51 for a few days now, and for the past 2 days have surpassed 10K in points, but there has been no change in the map.

DeletedUser

That is what I figured, but our tribe in K51 has been leading K51 for a few days now, and for the past 2 days have surpassed 10K in points, but there has been no change in the map.

Yeah I did happen to notice that with my continent (14) too.

DeletedUser

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 10k is required for a tribe to be displayed in the K not to display an entire K, to see the other K's the map needs to be zoomed out which happens automatically at a set date or is done manually, dunno which way it is.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek::icon_eek:looooool ! this map is so dumb it made the smurfs pink instead of blue:icon_eek::icon_eek:

oh do you guys think this would be a funny siggy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I THINK THIS IS FUNNY

8=========================)
BUT THIS MAKES ME LOL :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:
:cata:
:ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:
:cata:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98553

GameE is not a family tribe of Game anymore.
they got dumped :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

you restarted? like with all Hurt?

DeletedUser

you restarted? like with all Hurt?

Yea, if you want to still continue this conversation, message me in-game so we do not spam this thread. I am sure that you already know my ign (PresidentA) of course. But I am not sure of yours since you started co-playing on someone elses' account.

DeletedUser

Can i make a request that Smurfs stays blue until further notice?