W56 Preamde Map (Official)

DeletedUser

mappy.png

Leaders of your preamdes begin posting your Start Locations, so we can get the just of where all of these preamdes heading on w56.

DeletedUser

I would like to see where each premade will be on the map but I cba to read every premade thread ;]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser82385

I believe if you go through each premade thread for W56 you can find out their starting location. And if it isn't there...most probably they won't want their starting direction be known to the world before W56 starts :)
Cheers mate!

DeletedUser

I believe if you go through each premade thread for W56 you can find out their starting location. And if it isn't there...most probably they won't want their starting direction be known to the world before W56 starts :)
Cheers mate!

Well not most of them but yeah... I would suggest to move this thread to a World 56 internal forum when one will be created..

DeletedUser

If never I see a premade is going North east, they will go in the south west? ;)

Nice initiative. I tried to put some locations on my list of premades but it is incomplete for sure.

DeletedUser

Himalaya is going towards, North East.

Orchestra state they would go, South West.

DeletedUser

Yeah I noticed that too lol, You forgot northeast Evan! Head back to paint and draw it again!

DeletedUser

The ones that had a starting direction posted. Might not be all of them but hey at least it's not blank like someones... :icon_rolleyes:

[SPOIL]
30sukus.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Feel free to use this Evan.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The ones that had a starting direction posted. Might not be all of them but hey at least it's not blank like someones... :icon_rolleyes:

[SPOIL]
30sukus.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Feel free to use this Evan.

When the world starts you would know exactly where every premade is headed, do update it than.

Thanks.