W56

DeletedUser

I have recently come to the conclussion that W56 promotes Internal nobleing, Multi accounting and push accounts......Due to the fact there is no hauls....Being it is more costly to build and loose nukes....When it could be alot easyier to create multiple accounts....

Thoughts?

DeletedUser

I believe it is very cowardly to do so, I would rather loose fairly than win as a cheater and a scammer.

DeletedUser47102

Sorry to hijack your thread madengineer , I've been away for a year and can see a few new updates , on this
world of NO hauling does no hauling also apply to barbs i only ask as i started a few hours ago.

DeletedUser3665

Thanks Crazycooper for a speedy response, better re-evaluate my strategy for this world then.
Damn no farming , well this will be different.

Last edited:

DeletedUser93450

I've found no hauls to be the easiest world i've ever played, thus far. <3

DeletedUser

You just got to learn to take the game slowly and have Patience lol. Just like you have to learn in real life when you have kids.

nindel

I have recently come to the conclussion that W56 promotes Internal nobleing, Multi accounting and push accounts......Due to the fact there is no hauls....Being it is more costly to build and loose nukes....When it could be alot easyier to create multiple accounts....

Thoughts?

In a way it does, although they'll pay the consequences for pushing/multi-ing(sp?) so it's no biggie (at least, for players... moderators will have more work :3)