W57 Pictures Thread!

DeletedUser

hmm, ive never posted a pic of me since i started this awfully addicting game. but im bored lol

[spoil]
1024.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Most of the 'famous' singers now-a-days I flippin hate. What has this world come to D:

And he sounds a lot like a teenage girl.

DeletedUser100590

hmm, ive never posted a pic of me since i started this awfully addicting game. but im bored lol

[spoil]
1024.jpg
[/spoil]

Obv. we're going to have a different face, but in 20 years we'll look exactly the same you and I. Hair and all.

DeletedUser

Most of the 'famous' singers now-a-days I flippin hate. What has this world come to D:

And he sounds a lot like a teenage girl.

Why hate ? They have not done anything to make you hate them :| if you dont like it then dont listen it.

Hes 17, compared to other singers he sounds softer :| and his songs fit his voice so meh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why hate ? They have not done anything to make you hate them :| if you dont like it then dont listen it.

Hes 17, compared to other singers he sounds softer :| and his songs fit his voice so meh

Because they overrun my radio and i don't know the song, so I listen to the beat, and change. I like scrolling through I<3Radio for stations which I don't know. Only one I do know completely is the fox rocks, rock station.

Also, I thought he was RB's age when I first saw him :/

DeletedUser

Rock. I don't think theres another type of music I like other than parodies.

DeletedUser

No, just no.

There are some good Country songs, but pop rock songs are the best.

:D