W57 Pictures Thread!

DeletedUser

I have a completely different picture of you in my mind as well :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

@Arc: well ima ignorant so you are Svelte until you prove me wrong :p

DeletedUser

Nah lol imagined you black haired dunno why and cooler, maybe wearing sunglasses :p. Might be from when you said you played poker

This pic was made by my girl back then. She was trampling on my feet, and I was still in doubt whether I was gonna get mad or just laugh my ass off. So yeah, not the ideal moment for a cool pic xD

And still waiting for yours^^

Too little real pics and too much gibberish here.

DeletedUser100590

Shush, Troy :3

You knowe why, don't ask silly questions.

Excuses. They think yo'female and that means you have to post. I don't make the rules.

@Avanti. Upon watch sieged castle were you standing? :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser75995

Excuses. They think yo'female and that means you have to post. I don't make the rules.

And where is yours? Don't post the Amzon forest and say that is your whole family :p

You might see one of mine Doc

DeletedUser100590

And where is yours? Don't post the Amzon forest and say that is your whole family :p

You might see one of mine Doc

I'll post one soon. Going out tonight so I might get one then providing I y'know, look sober. And believe it or not, I'm not actually a tree :O I umm... I'm a shrub. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser75995

I'll post one soon. Going out tonight so I might get one then providing I y'know, look sober. And believe it or not, I'm not actually a tree :O I umm... I'm a shrub. :icon_redface:

Might be hard to find of me completely sober tbh :icon_neutral: And well trees>shrubs

DeletedUser75995

[spoil]
Asiapose1SeoYouJinHorns_thumb.jpg
[/spoil]

Last year :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Dover XD It was while I got separated from my family. After this pic I spent 2hrs searching for them, and we nearly missed our flight. I did get to walk around the castle grounds alone, though, and that was pretty boss. :icon_biggrin:

Am I the only one with balls enough to post a REAL pic of myself besides Jeroen? BTW is that your real name?

DeletedUser

Me! :icon_surprised:

Is that your real picture?

[spoil]
Asiapose1SeoYouJinHorns_thumb.jpg
[/spoil]

Last year :icon_redface:

:icon_evil:

Dover XD It was while I got separated from my family. After this pic I spent 2hrs searching for them, and we nearly missed our flight. I did get to walk around the castle grounds alone, though, and that was pretty boss. :icon_biggrin:

Am I the only one with balls enough to post a REAL pic of myself besides Jeroen? BTW is that your real name?

I posted my real picture.

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser75995

That is me :icon_rolleyes: Sorry for not impressing you :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Oh no, I'm impress.

I'm really impress.

Post your real picture!

DeletedUser

Yeah it is DA, its actually my FB profile pic atm.
Its from over a year ago though... I don't have to wear a dust mask anymore at my new job ^^ Still rocking the labcoat though. + Some safety glasses.

DeletedUser

Lolz. LI if that's really you I'ma laugh really... Not laugh at you, of course. But really lol... xD