w58 Surveys

DeletedUser

:O they got the luv for :DD woohoo *party time*

But for real now, this is good information and also fun to see in a quick way what the readers want. Sure, only 100 took the survey .. let's hope in the future more do.. or maybe they can do this in game.. sending a mail (by the TW staff) and people can participate. It's a better way than seeing everyone spam, discus and taking old cows out of the river (lol dutch saying) that don't even have to do with this world.

But this is just an idea from good 'ol depe

DeletedUser

I couldn't really have an opinion being a later starter than my opinion could offer this survey. I'll definitely participate in future surveys.

DeletedUser

Yeah I was planning on getting something with in game players involved so we've got what everyone thinks to make it fairer.

netjakdim

If you did send the survey out through mass mails to ingame players or even just send to tribal leaders and have them filter it down to their members. That might even pick up forums activity as I am sure that alot of players do not even realize that the external forums exist and would check here just to see the results and might wind up hanging around.

Bcardi

If you did send the survey out through mass mails to ingame players or even just send to tribal leaders and have them filter it down to their members. That might even pick up forums activity as I am sure that alot of players do not even realize that the external forums exist and would check here just to see the results and might wind up hanging around.

Yeah I think that would be a good idea

in active

+1 and include TBH, new fanboy :lol:

DeletedUser

way to go, DaBearo...

for coming up with something as exclusive as this, this will indeed be one of those things that makes TW, both in-game and externals keeps on progressing and keeps it alive...

i will click on the "{like}" button, if such things exist... so for now
images
, will do hehe