W58

• Thread starter DeletedUser75995
  • Start date

DeletedUser75995

Who will be joining w58 from these forums? I must admit that the damned churches are a real turnoff :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Churches arn't so, bad. I played world 48 for a bit you get use to it. I don't know if I want to start another world seeing as I don't like to compete with all the co players hahahaha.

DeletedUser75995

Everyone I have talked to hates churches. We are the ones who pay and keep tw going, imo before every world starts there should be some sort of voting so we get a say in the matter of how a world will be

DeletedUser

I guess don't play the world with them. You know you can take advantage of the churches easy and it is not like people mass build them I mean one church after your first church takes like 5000 population (don't quote me been a while since my last church world.). They have it all figured out how many cats it takes to take out a church. I mean if you have never played a church world it is hard to go off of what others say about them. Give it a chance if it is too much then just play world 57 I think churches make you have to come up with new tactics like the miltia it makes the game harder.

Sorry about my rant but, read it when your bored.

DeletedUser75995

I get what you are saying >.< My point is many hate them tho and after all we are the ones who keep the game going to a sort of vote before a world open would be fair enough imo.

DeletedUser

I guess it would be fair. I guess it would make people happy if they did make it a voting thing.

DeletedUser75995

Thing is many say they won't join a world then end up curious and still join >.<

DeletedUser

When I saw the announcement that W58 is coming out, I clicked MORE.

I read Morthy's post.

I saw the settings.

I clicked HERE for the feedback.

I read the people's reaction.

They all signed the petition for half price premium.

They thought the petition was NO for church.

:D

So overall, no I am not playing W58.

I was also discourage when I saw the World Settings.

DeletedUser

Petitions are for poor people (like me) it is a right that rich people give to poor people to make them feel they matter when really rich people just burn the petition or wipe there behinds with it giggling all the way. That kids is why petitions are a joke and you should just give up. I say just stick with the world your with why start over?

DeletedUser

why start over?
Because you got banned in the Game World that you are currently playing and decided to move your tribe in that new world.

*WINK* *WINK*

DeletedUser

Heheh.

Not only I didn't like the Church World Setting, but the Unit Speed is too slow for me.

DeletedUser

Lol.

It was good that a lot of people signed it.

But, they misunderstood it.

:(

DeletedUser75995

Meh, guess I will probably take another break for tw and return if w59 is without churches. Would have preferred a no haul world to one with churches tbh :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Hey little we need more players to start up the snipe game care to stick around and play?