Nomad/Batzz7 vs Maths Legend
Piqnicata vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard

DeletedUser

AxlTheCat vs Irish53
rascal-the-cat vs Notanothernoob2

DeletedUser

Thank you for starting a new one. I had meant to and had a couple people remind me, and then right afterwards had gone and completely forgotten about this.

AxlTheCat vs Irish53

DeletedUser

AxlTheCat vs Irish53 - Irish is good and there is a reasons why he still is undefeated but Axl and his 5 COs just are doing incredible things for his own account and others when it's possible

rascal-the-cat vs Notanothernoob2 - Started later and are twice the size. These wild cats just pretend to be small and fluffy, they will scratch your eyes out if necessary.

Nomad/Batzz7 vs Maths Legend -Both are great but Math is growing better.

Piqnicata vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard - Started later, grows faster and probably the most handsome player in w59

DeletedUser106579

AxlTheCat vs Irish53 : The Irish pair meet their match.

rascal-the-cat vs Notanothernoob2 : The cats play with their food for a bit, but then get serious for the win :)

Nomad/Batzz7 vs Maths Legend : Hmmm, despite serious deficiencies in the calculations department (chuckle) Maths takes this one.

Piqnicata vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard : Probably the toughest call of the round, but BRS just edges it...

rascal-the-cat

AxlTheCat vs Irish53
Piqnicata vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard - sorry Justin but got to go with the handsome guy :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Round 4 Pairings:

AxlTheCat vs Irish53 I can settle for a place in the podium :) Surprised I'd even make it this far in the first place.
rascal-the-cat vs Notanothernoob2 This one was toooooo tough for me :( I'm really sorry akhil/mav/james.
Nomad/Batzz7 vs Maths Legend These guys invented the calculator......
Piqnicata vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard Go piq and co!

DeletedUser

Round 4 Pairings:

AxlTheCat vs Irish53

DeletedUser

AxlTheCat vs Irish53 - Irish is great fun. But Axl? No second thoughts
rascal-the-cat vs Notanothernoob2 - 2 ladies can always win over 3 guys :D
Nomad/Batzz7 vs Maths Legend - will farms like madman
Piqnicata vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard - Piq just din't have the oppurtunity to show his worth except for growing on this world. Mostly because he is on the backlines. But if he does, the world will know what he is. A BEAST

DeletedUser

AxlTheCat vs Irish53
Piqnicata vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard This is a close one. I was about to vote for Justin but then noticed Piq is ranked 3 on the growth rankings. Piq may be on the backlines but is still growing extremely well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AxlTheCat vs Irish53 - What a horrible fight :S But i feel the big cat would claw his way through this one.
rascal-the-cat vs Notanothernoob2 - What a horrible fight number two :S But again the little cats claws are sharper than ever right now
Nomad/Batzz7 vs Maths Legend - Sorry batzz, but gotta choose the winner on mathematical ability ain't ya ;)
Piqnicata
vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard - I found this a really hard one to choose between.. Both are extremely skilled, with Justin being more well known in the community it seems, but with Piq doing better on this world.. So i went with what i've seen this world, and piq just edges it for me :)

AxlTheCat

AxlTheCat vs Irish53

Kinky n Tough

Reaction score
AxlTheCat vs Irish53 - I think the only way Kenny and I would win if if we kidnapped the real Axl and held him for ransom
rascal-the-cat vs Notanothernoob2 - I actually think this would be close and if Akhil/James timed it right they'd have an advantage but sorry my dear friends I am handing this one to the girls
Nomad/Batzz7 vs Maths Legend - Will & his beautiful co get my vote here
Piqnicata vs Jurasu/BlackRoseShard - Piq only if he started hard

DeletedUser103064

I notice we are still yet to find ourselves a winner

AxlTheCat
vs Irish53