W61 in Zombies hands.

DeletedUser

Hey guys and gals!

I was just saying to Chris; "I don't see why you don't play the objective on w61. (In relation to winning the world primarily on secrets. It's like in Call of duty, you play the assigned gameplay. That, on world 61 is to obtain the secrets. NOT to have 100% tribal dominence.

I guarantee you that Hate. or STD or any other tribe given the chance would end the game immediately if they could. I even know that there was even talk about a mass merge with the secrets to end the world as fast as possible. It was only talk but I would see nothing wrong with that since it would highlight the problem with secrets. It is one of the ways these settings allowed the game play be altered for the worst.

Hopefully you don't get gang-banged (ZOMBIE) but at this stage it looks likely. I would like to see you end it now and reap the rewards you deserve - which is winning w61."

A lot of the accounts aren't even actively played. Many of the 'elite' players from all tribes have left due to various reasons also.

Oh and don't get me wrong I respect them for saying they will do this and I know they can. I just hope that either STD and Hate. fam agree to do something similar or there is no point.

Last thing: if there is Gang-bang on ZOMBIE then they should just end the world.

DeletedUser108495

are there no shame on you old timers to win on mass recruit not on hard fought wars as it should be?i feel sorry for you guys:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I don't see your point. You should have put more effort into your first post.

DeletedUser107584

I don't see your point. You should have put more effort into your first post.
I think he is trying to state that the world should be won via domination not secrets...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108495

one more secret to recruit, so whats the hold up here?:icon_eek:

alexwong

I'm fine with secret or domination.
I do prefer secret wins though, because TIME IS MONEY.

I'm not going to waste USD 6.00 every month on premium points.
Neither do I want to waste my precious time.
Imagine we spend an average of 4hrs per day, that's 4380hrs after 3 years!

I have spent more than 3 years in W21 for 70% domination win.
I'm not going to spend another 3-5 years for W61...

DeletedUser108495

if that is your thinking, why are we still here then?players like you would be so proud isnt it?only nub taking the easy way...lol

DeletedUser

I also agree with this. You've already proved yourselves. There is no question that you should be the rightful winners of W61. End it and move on.

DeletedUser

dont hit me, whats your ign. you got no right to call people like Alex a noob if you're nowhere near him.

you noob.

DeletedUser

If your time/money is so precious, why would you play these kinds of worlds then? Maybe speed rounds are more your thing, or not playing a game like this all together...

Hurry up and win, is kind of a weak strategy, in my opinion, the only secrets Zombie has gotten recently was by recruiting Riot players. While Hate F have shown you can take secrets by force, maybe Zombie players have gotten lazy while others would like to see the world play out differently. I have always enjoyed the wars it takes to get to the endgame more then the "we won the world" title. Most of the players who "win" have changed tribes several time to do so... Very few winners on this world, might as well end it early :icon_rolleyes:

Deleted User - 10770065

Alex, get the tongue out of there. Your views have changed completely, and it's very sad to hear you say such things like this. I disagree with everything you said, entirely. Recruitment is not how the game should be won, and if it is, what a waste of time.

DeletedUser

maybe alex got tired of the constant nukes,fakes and cat heading towards him :)

alexwong

Just a single post from me is enough to make some people agitated.

I'm just playing along with Almurph to dig out the haters.

We all know what haters are good at. hahaha ~

Deleted User - 10770065

Alex just wants to be accepted by the zombies because we all know what he done :O

DeletedUser

I also agree with this. You've already proved yourselves. There is no question that you should be the rightful winners of W61. End it and move on.

Wut? Hahaa. They proved themselves by what?

Recruiting Riot!

DeletedUser108495

they have not proven anything just yet.show us what you got.fight for dominance that is if you can handle it but i doubt it...lol

theFBIman

If you don't feel like playing anymore, then don't play. Quit. Play less. There are options out there except the "i got bored so i want to win now, please give me the win"

Why do you need to spend your precious time, 4 hours daily and 6$ monthly if you don't want to? I don't get this. You know you have lost 4380 hours of your life over the last 3 years, a total of 216$ on the game and you can't find the will to leave, you want to make the game end for all players when you can simply quit, stop playing 4 hours a day, or stop paying for premium? I find your idea somewhat selfish. Maybe others like playing 10 hours a day, giving premium money and wasting precious time, why do you want them to be out of fun?

Live and let live mate. Quit, play less, stop buying premium. Live and let live.

theFBIman

I was just saying to Chris; "I don't see why you don't play the objective on w61. (In relation to winning the world primarily on secrets. It's like in Call of duty, you play the assigned gameplay. That, on world 61 is to obtain the secrets. NOT to have 100% tribal dominence.
It's something manly to want to actually win, not just get some prize for "we are bored of you, so here, take this and leave, you won a big nothing"

Hopefully you don't get gang-banged (ZOMBIE) but at this stage it looks likely. I would like to see you end it now and reap the rewards you deserve - which is winning w61."
It would be nice to know why you think zombie deserves the reward of winning this world. I'm not stating they don't, simply would love to see how you got this figured out.

Last thing: if there is Gang-bang on ZOMBIE then they should just end the world.
I was under the impression Zombie is way beyond getting gang-banged. They are in fact recruiting everyone, i don't see how you got this idea that everyone hates zombie. in fact, look at riot, they ended up jumping into zombie's arms after a long fight. love is in the air with zombies..

DeletedUser49518

Likely you are going to continue spending 6 bucks a month on some other world. I understand if you want this one to end. Personally I don't like the world ending through recruiting but that is just personal opinion.