W62 Auto Updating Maps

Repinski

Since the map updater isn't here to tell you the issue, I will considering I mod other maps.

Issues like this arise occasionally when the computer Nickjer uses to update turns off and he isn't around to turn it back on. I will email Nickjer to see what's up.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Since the map updater isn't here to tell you the issue, I will considering I mod other maps.

Issues like this arise occasionally when the computer Nickjer uses to update turns off and he isn't around to turn it back on. I will email Nickjer to see what's up.

thanks for the explanation :)

DeletedUser

Any possibility to change the color of Game to a bit more contrasting color than the one A*R got?

DeletedUser

well these maps are gonna be messed up, cause you can't zoom in any more :(

DeletedUser95184

I just changed the skin to VB4, lets me view the maps like normal.

DeletedUser

That was a well battled top noblers day....we lost but I think ours look prettier :p

DeletedUser

Anti- looks like a small bunch of mosquitoes just waiting to be swatted by the overwhelming tide of orange Org.

BossMan07

Is there any way to make the maps bigger like they were before the up date my eye sight is already bad :p

DeletedUser

its not too hard to just get a macbook pro and use two fingers to make it bigger. or just click zoom in.
otherwise the map wouldn't fit in the post the way it is now

DeletedUser

Is there any way to make the maps bigger like they were before the up date my eye sight is already bad :p

yes, i think several people have done this.

user control panel > edit options > scroll down till you see the drag down box and click VB4

DeletedUser106241

user control panel > edit options > scroll down till you see the drag down box and click VB4
or even more simply, scroll to the bottom of this page, and you have two drop boxes in the bottom left corner, where it says tribal wars change that to VB4